of May 10, 2006 No. 100
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for sanitary and veterinary inspection and some standard forms
According to requirements of the Law No. 1538-XV of 23.06.1993 on veterinary activities, the Code of Administrative Offences accepted according to the Law of the Moldavian SSR of 29.03.1985 and for the purpose of ensuring efficiency of veterinary sanitary inspection of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for sanitary and veterinary inspection according to appendix No. 1.
2. Approve the standard of the "Protocol of Administrative Offence in Sanitary and Veterinary Area" form according to appendix No. 2.
3. Approve the standard of the "Decision on Imposing of the Administrative Sanction" form by the controlling veterinary and sanitary body according to appendix No. 3.
4. To management of veterinary medicine to print on a centralized basis the mentioned documents to subitem 2, 3 presents of the order with the right of their distribution as necessary to the state territorial veterinary inspectors according to the staff list of the State veterinary inspection approved by the ministry.
5. To management of finance and accounts department to pay expenses for the edition and replication of the standard forms specified in subitem 2, 3.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on Mr. Anatoly SPIVACHENKO, the deputy minister.
Minister of Agriculture and food industry
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Ministry of Agriculture and food industry of May 10, 2006 No. 100
1. The regulations on sanitary and veterinary inspection (daleepolozheniye) establish the procedure of sanitary and veterinary inspection according to the Law No. 1538-XV of 23.06.1993 on veterinary activities and procedure for application of administrative sanctions by the state veterinary inspectors according to the Code of Administrative Offences accepted 29.03.1985 including other measures established for the purpose of the termination of the actions contradicting sanitary veterinary the legislation.
2. Sanitary veterinary supervision is set of the researches performed during sanitary and veterinary inspection by the state veterinary inspectors of production, acquisition, production, storage, transportation, trade in products and raw materials of animal, phytogenesis, and also prevention, identification, liquidation of violations of the sanitary and veterinary legislation of the Republic of Moldova by physical persons and legal entities.
3. The purpose of sanitary veterinary supervision is protection of health of animals and the reproducing material of animal origin, protection and welfare of animals, prevention of transfer of general diseases of animals and the person, safety of the animal products intended for consumption by the person at all production phases, acquisitions, procurements, conversions, warehousings, transportations, distribution and wholesale or retail trade, gigiyenichnost and quality of forages, premixes and medicamentous forages for animal husbandry in economic targets and forages for small animals, for entertainment or for sport, products, testing, authorization, preserving, transportation, distribution and trade in medical products of veterinary appointment and the substances used for veterinary and diagnostic activities and also environment protection in case of animal husbandry and in the food industry.
4. The state veterinary inspectors of the republic for the purpose of ensuring the state veterinary supervision exercise according to the corresponding competences of everyone control over:
a) accomplishment in accuracy legal entities and physical persons of requirements of resolutions and orders of the Government, orders and instructions of the Ministry of Agriculture and the food industry, and also veterinary organizations concerning veterinary science;
b) accomplishment in accuracy and in time the plan of antiepizootic measures for prevention and liquidation of infectious diseases, and also protection of the territory of the republic against rating of infectious diseases of animals;
c) activities of the veterinary service providing medical care and also the veterinary specialists practicing independent activities in the field of veterinary curing;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.