Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 15, 2022
of March 30, 2022 No. 207
Some questions of accounting of data on involvement of person to criminal liability and criminal record availability
According to Articles 25, 27 Laws of Ukraine "About National police", to the subitem 17 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 28, 2015 No. 878, to the Regulations on unified information system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 14, 2018 No. 1024, for the purpose of settlement of accounting of data on involvement of person to criminal liability and availability of criminal record of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve enclosed:
2) Procedure for access to data of information-analytical system "Accounting of data on involvement of person to criminal liability and criminal record availability".
2. Determine that helps about criminal prosecution, the lack (availability) of criminal record or restrictions provided by the penal procedural legislation of Ukraine are issued in the form of statements from information-analytical system "Accounting of data on involvement of person to criminal liability and criminal record availability".
3. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of November 29, 2016 No. 1256 "About the organization of access to data of personal and help accounting of unified information system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on January 10, 2017 for No. 22/29890 (with changes).
4. To department of informatization of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (Mikhaylov A.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of Ukraine Bondarenko I.
It is approved:
Head of the Secretariat of the Representative of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for human rights
Deputy minister of digital transformation of Ukraine
The first vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine - the Minister of Economic Affairs of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.