Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 5, 2022
of April 1, 2022 No. 1307/5
About approval of the List of administrative and territorial units within which access for users to unified and state registers which holder is the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, in the conditions of warlike situation stops
According to the subitem 1 of Item 1-2 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 6, 2022 I ORDER to No. 209 "Some questions of state registration and functioning of unified and state registers which holder is the Ministry of Justice in the conditions of warlike situation", Item 10 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 2, 2014 No. 228,:
1. Approve the List of administrative and territorial units within which access for users to unified and state registers which holder is the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, in the conditions of warlike situation which is applied stops.
2. Determine what approved by this order List of Administrative and Territorial Units within which access for users to unified and state registers which holder is the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine stops, in the conditions of warlike situation, does not extend to the Automated system of enforcement proceeding, access for users to which is provided/stops according to the legislation.
3. To the administrator of unified and state registers which holder is the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine to take the adequate measures necessary for implementation of this order.
4. To department of private law (Ferens E.) submit this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy minister Gorovts E.
It is approved:
CEO of the State company "National Information Systems"
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of April 1, 2022
, No. 1307/5
Bakhmutsky district (except the cities of Bakhmut, Soledar, Toretsk, Chasov Yar);
The Kramatorsk district (except the cities of Druzhkivka, Konstantinovka, Kramatorsk, the Estuary, pgt New Donetsk, the cities of Sloviansk, pgt Aleksandrovka);
The Pokrovsk district (except the cities Belozersk, the Miner, Dobropolye, Krasnohorivka, Kurakhovo, Mirnograd, Novogrodovka, Pokrovsk, Selidovo, villages Chess);
Pologovsky district (except the city of nuts, the village of Preobrazhenka);
The Kherson district (except pgt Belozerka, the villages of Daryevka, Muzykovka, Stanislav, the city of Kherson, the village of Chernobayevka);
Autonomous Republic of Crimea;
city of Sevastopol.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.