of December 20, 2004 No. 592
About measures for ensuring effective use of radio-frequency range in the field of TV and radio broadcasting
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About radio-frequency range, and also for the purpose of ensuring effective use of radio-frequency range, the organization of the high-quality and highly artistic TV and radio broadcasting meeting spiritual needs of citizens, modern technical requirements and standards, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Determine that since February 1, 2005 RF arrangement and issue of individual licenses on the right of implementation of activities for distribution (broadcasting) television and broadcasts is performed on competitive basis.
2. Determine that:
the organization and carrying out tenders on RF arrangement and issue of individual licenses on the right of implementation of activities in the field of TV and radio broadcasting is assigned to the Interdepartmental coordination commission on enhancement and increase in efficiency of information activities and data transmission;
the legal entities registered in accordance with the established procedure in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan whose constituent documents provide activities in the field of mass media are allowed to participation in tender;
the business entities performing activities in the field of distribution (broadcasting) television and broadcasts based on the licenses granted to release of this resolution after the term of the specified licenses participate in tender in accordance with general practice;
the information message about carrying out and results of tender on assignment of radio frequencies in the field of TV and radio broadcasting is published in mass media.
To the companies which main activities is forming and distribution (broadcasting) of the state television and radio programs or in authorized fund of which the state ownership ratio constitutes at least 50 percent, assignment of radio frequencies and issue of the individual license on the right of implementation of activities in the field of TV and radio broadcasting are performed on out-of-competition basis.
3. Approve Regulations on procedure for competitive RF arrangement and issue of individual licenses on the right of implementation of activities in the field of TV and radio broadcasting according to appendix.
4. Interdepartmental coordination commission (Aripov A. N.) during tender:
provide the comprehensive analysis of the submitted documents and activities of the job seeker taking into account the corresponding conclusion of the Center of monitoring in the field of mass communications;
consider as the main criteria for assessment of the concept of broadcasting offered by the job seeker genre, informative variety of teleradio programs, their compliance to spiritual needs of society, the planned grid and amounts of broadcasting, availability of the necessary TV and radio equipment meeting the modern requirements and standards and also financial and economic opportunities of the license applicant;
consider compliance of objects of TV and radio broadcasting of participants of tender to requirements of sanitary, fire standards, and also ensuring protection and the mode of safety.
5. To the Uzbek communication agency and informatization (to Aripov A. N.) in two weeks to provide finishing and explanation to the business entities performing activities for distribution (broadcasting) television and broadcasts, procedure for RF arrangement and issue of individual licenses on the right of implementation of activities in the field of TV and radio broadcasting according to this resolution.
6. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan (A. A. Polvon-zade) together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the current legislation following from this resolution in a month.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Aripov A. N.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 20, 2004 No. 592
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.