of June 2, 2022 No. 357
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and recognition voided some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its signing, except for subitems 248), 249) and 250) of Provision Item 15 which become effective since November 24, 2022 according to the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About biological safety of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and "About modification and amendments in some legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan concerning biological safety".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 2, 2022 No. 357
1. The Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the Ministry) is the central executive body performing management in the field of defense, military-political and military-economic management of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – Armed Forces), and also authorized body in spheres of the state aircraft and territorial defense.
2. The ministry has in peace time department – the General Staff of Armed Forces.
3. The ministry performs the activities according to the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
4. The ministry is legal entity in form of business of public institution, has seals with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Kazakhstan and stamps with the name in state language, forms of the established sample, accounts in bodies of treasury according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. The ministry enters the civil relations from own name.
6. The ministry has the right to act as the party of the civil relations on behalf of the state if it is authorized on it according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. The ministry of questions of the competence of the procedure established by the legislation makes the decisions which are drawn up by orders and directives of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other acts, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. The structure and limit of the number of staff of the Ministry affirm according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
9. Ministry location: 010000, city of Astana, area Esil, Ulitsa Dostyk, house 14.
10. This Provision is the constituent document of the Ministry.
11. Financing of activities of the Ministry is performed from the republican budget according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
12. The ministry is forbidden to enter contractual relations with subjects of entrepreneurship regarding accomplishment of the obligations which are powers of the Ministry.
If the Ministry by legal acts is granted the right to perform the activities which are bringing in incomes, then the gained income goes to the income of the government budget if other is not established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) implementation of state policy in the field of defense, and also carrying out single military and technical policy in the state;
2) implementation of military-political and military-economic management of Armed Forces;
3) ensuring combat readiness and fighting capacity of Armed Forces for reflection of aggression, the armed protection of territorial integrity and sovereignty of the Republic of Kazakhstan, protection and defense of the state and military facilities, protection of airspace, and also accomplishment of tasks according to the international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.
adopt legal acts, obligatory for execution, within the competence;
request and receive in the procedure established by the legislation from state bodies, the organizations, their officials necessary information and materials;
create advisory and consultative and commissions of experts within the competence;
take a legal action;
involve in conducting checks and examinations of specialists from other organizations;
delegate part of the powers and functions to department in the procedure established by the legislation;
bring to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and in the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan suggestions for improvement of activities in the spheres regulated by the Ministry;
receive and use the sponsor's, charitable help, and also help given within military and technical cooperation.
not disclose information, component the commercial, office, protected by the law other secret received when implementing the powers, except as specified, established by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
accept and consider appeals of physical persons and legal entities according to the procedure and the terms established by the Administrative procedural Procedure Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
carry out the analysis of application of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the regulated sphere;
keep financial accounting and create the financial reporting.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.