of April 30, 2022 No. 33
About National telebroadcasting corporation of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on April 6, 2022
This Law regulates questions of management of National telebroadcasting corporation of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Corporation) and is directed to creation of conditions for development of information space of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also further enhancement of national TV and radio broadcasting.
Subject of regulation of this Law are organization-legal bases of activities of Corporation, its legal position, and also the main directions of realization of state policy in the field of preparation of the objective information (national media content) and other teleradio products in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and beyond its limits.
The corporation in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of mass media, this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, Articles of incorporation, and also the international treaties which became effective according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The basic concepts used in this Law are applied in their value provided by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About television and broadcasting".
1. The corporation has special status of public institution.
2. The corporation is legal entity, has separate balance, settlement accounts, the property assigned to it on the right of operational management, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic and the trade name in the state and official languages and own signs of symbolics.
3. The corporation, and also the organizations, the companies and divisions which are its part are not subject to privatization. Features of Corporation as business entity are established by this Law and Articles of incorporation.
4. Illegal intervention of public authorities and local self-government, citizens, the organizations and organizations in activities of Corporation is forbidden.
1. The right of Corporation to free search, obtaining, production and distribution of mass information is guaranteed by the state.
2. Release of telebroadcasting products is performed freely, independently and without any limit, except as specified, provided by the Constitution and the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Implementation of censorship and creation of organizational structures to which duties implementation of censorial functions belongs is not allowed.
1. The corporation is created for the purpose of informing the population of the Kyrgyz Republic on the current events in the field of domestic and foreign policy, culture, education, science, spiritual life and other spheres which are of public interest and performs the activities according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Main objectives of Corporation:
1) implementation of national TV and radio broadcasting, production and broadcasting and programs of national production according to the best traditions of domestic and world culture;
2) implementation of the national information policy directed to preserving public consent, the world and safety including information, and integrity of the state;
3) assistance to preserving and strengthening of international unity, to consolidation and unity of citizens;
4) forming of single information television and broadcasting space of the Kyrgyz Republic and activization of its entry into world information processes;
5) assistance to authorized state bodies in carrying out information policy on forming and support of positive image of the Kyrgyz Republic;
6) distribution of the objective information about the Kyrgyz Republic, its domestic and foreign policy, processes happening in the country and abroad, distribution of official reports;
7) operational informing the public on activities of public authorities, socio-political and other events in the Kyrgyz Republic and abroad;
8) providing high standards of journalism, standards of tolerance, respect of the rights of each person;
9) creation and distribution at high professional, art and technological level of information, educational, analytical, economic, publicistic, cultural, art, scientific, educational, entertainment, sports and other events;
10) development of educational, educational teleradio programs for children and youth;
11) publicizing equally of activities of all branches of the government, avoiding creation of position of priority to separate state bodies and the organizations;
12) provision of equal opportunities for free expression of opinion of various national, social, age and other national groups;
13) illumination of questions of protection and protection against spousal assault for the purpose of forming in public consciousness of unacceptance of any forms of violence and non-admission of promotion of any forms of discrimination;
14) illumination of questions of environmental protection, careful attitude to the nature and protection of biodiversity;
15) production and distribution of the programs aimed at the development of state language, national, cultural and historical traditions;
16) illumination of life of the kyrgyzstanets living in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and beyond its limits;
17) storage of the materials constituting art value;
18) implementation of other activities according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The corporation shall:
1) to perform collection and distribution of the reliable, objective information in all territory of the country according to the Constitution and the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) to distribute official reports of public authorities and local self-government;
3) to provide variety of media content, teleradio programs, in view of all directions, topical issues demanded by society;
4) to provide allocation of 30 percent of broadcasting time from the total volume of broadcasting of TV and radio channels of Corporation to children's, junior, educational and entertainment programs;
5) to hold the events directed to enhancement and development of material and technical resources of national TV and radio broadcasting;
6) to develop cooperation with the international organizations and organizations in the field of TV and radio broadcasting and electronic mass media;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.