Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of May 3, 2022 No. 523
Some questions of provision to subjects of managing of the help within the program of the international technical assistance "EU4Business: competitiveness and internationalization of MTP"
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
Procedure for filing of application by subjects of managing electronically for receipt of the help within the program of the international technical assistance "EU4Business: competitiveness and internationalization of MTP";
2. Determine that:
1) action of the Procedure approved by this resolution extends to the subjects of managing registered in the procedure established by the law no later than December 31, 2021 in the territory of one of administrative and territorial units where fighting, in particular, of the Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, Kherson, Nikolaev, Zaporizhia, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kiev region which temporarily moved about the territories of the administrative and territorial units specified in this subitem, or injured fighting, having at the time of filing of application by subjects of managing electronically for receipt of the help within the program of the international technical assistance "EU4Business was conducted or conducted: competitiveness and internationalization of MTP" (further - the statement) opportunity to confirm losses which they suffered and continue to perform economic activity in one of the administrative and territorial units specified in this subitem;
2) subjects of managing (the physical persons registered in the procedure established by the law as physical persons - entrepreneurs, or legal entities - subjects of managing of any form of business and pattern of ownership) which are subjects of microentrepreneurship or small business in the value given in the Economic code of Ukraine can submit the application and:
have main type of economic activity according to data in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, physical persons entrepreneurs and public forming which is specified in the list of main types of economic activity which grant the right to the help at the expense of means of the international technical assistance, approved by this resolution;
which final beneficial owners are only citizens of Ukraine (for legal entities);
are not placed and do not perform the economic activity in temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine as of May 1, 2022;
do not perform economic activity in the territory of the Russian Federation;
are not carried to legal entities or physical persons to which special economic and other rationing measures (sanctions), are applied by the relevant decisions of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine enacted by the Presidential decree of Ukraine concerning application of personal (special) economic and other rationing arrangements (sanctions) according to the Law of Ukraine "About sanctions";
against which proceedings on bankruptcy and/or which are not declared by bankrupt and/or which are not at liquidation stage are not initiated;
concerning which there is no judgment which took legal effect about criminal prosecution for corruption offense;
3) the help is provided to subjects of managing for the purpose of covering of such directions of expenses as:
preserving and creation of new workplaces (salary payment);
purchase/replacement of the equipment;
purchase of raw materials and materials;
the rent for the room / office rooms;
leasing of the equipment (except for cars, motorcycles and other personal types of vehicles);
other expenses directed to recovery of economic activity (it is specified the subject of managing);
4) is on May 30, 2022 last afternoon of filing of applications;
5) the general fund of the help is expected 300 subjects of managing;
6) the amount of the help to one subject of managing constitutes 125000 hryvnias.
3. To provide to the ministry of digital transformation:
realization of technical capability on forming and filing of application by means of the single state web portal of electronic services;
transfer of statements in the authorized organization determined within the specified program for the purpose of ensuring accomplishment of the conditions established by the Procedure approved by this resolution;
processing and transfer of personal data according to the legislation on personal data protection.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 3, 2022, No. 523
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of filling, forming and filing of application by subjects of managing electronically for receipt of the help within the program of the international technical assistance "EU4Business: competitiveness and internationalization of MTP" (further - benefit) which is jointly financed by the EU and the Government of Germany through the German federal company Deutsche Gesellschaft Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, from the authorized organization determined within the specified program (further - authorized organization), means of the Single state web portal of electronic services.
2. Filing of application by subjects of managing electronically for receipt of the help within the program of the international technical assistance "EU4Business: competitiveness and internationalization of MTP" (further - the statement) is performed taking into account the conditions of assistance provided by authorized organization.
3. The statement is created by the subject of managing by means of the Single state web portal of electronic services (further - the Action Portal) after passing of identification and authentication, including with use of the integrated system of electronic identification, the digital signature and seal based on the qualified digital signature certificate or seal and/or other means of identification which allow to identify the personality unambiguously.
The statement is created in any form suitable for perception of its content, of the list of the data specified in items 4 and 5 presents About taking into account the conditions of filing of application determined by authorized organization.
4. The list of data for the physical persons entrepreneurs containing in the statement:
1) surname, own name, middle name (in the presence);
2) data on the field;
3) registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer or series and passport number (for physical persons which because of the religious beliefs refuse adoption of registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer and notified on it the relevant tax authority and have mark in the passport about the right to make payments on series and passport number);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.