Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of April 22, 2022 No. 537
About approval of requirements to the confided container in Items of retail trade by liquid fuel, procedure for its installation and application
Accepted the Government of the Republic of Armenia on April 22, 2022
Based on part 17.2 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About trade and services" the Government of the Republic of Armenia decides:
1. Approve requirements to the confided container in Items of retail trade by liquid fuel, procedure for its installation and application according to Appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of April 22, 2022 No. 537
1. In sense of this Procedure the Items of retail trade by liquid fuel including combined except for of the Items of trade which are engaged in sale only of the liquefied neftegaz or hydrocarbonic gases are considered as Items of retail trade as liquid fuel (further – trade Items).
2. This Procedure regulates the main requirements to the confided container in trade Items (further – mernik), procedure for its installation and application.
3. Items of trade shall be provided with the mernik conforming to requirements of this Procedure.
4. Display to the consumer of exact amount for each type of liquid fuel by means of mernik at the discretion of the consumer and sale is performed by mernik nominal capacity or multiple to this value capacity.
5. Are intended by Merniki in Items of trade for display to the consumer of quantity of different types of liquid fuel and forming of additional trust at consumers.
6. Merniki are the gages which are subject to legislative metrological supervision.
7. For application of the requirements provided by this Procedure, Items of trade shall be provided with, at least, one mernik with a nominal volume of 5 l (dm 3) or 10 l (dm 3) for different types of liquid fuel at temperature of 20 °C.
8. The relative error of mernik at temperature of 20 °C +/-10 °C cannot exceed +/-% 0,5.
9. The difference of the quantity displayed on board of fuel-dispensing column and values of nominal capacity of mernik cannot exceed 1%.
10. Shall be made by Merniki of corrosion-proof metal, neutral to impact of oil products, or alloys (including of carbonaceous steel), and their design shall exclude possibility of deformation in case of long-term use, providing rigidity, durability and permanency of capacity, to provide washing during operation, reliable work of shutoff valves (in the presence), hermeticity of collected fitting.
11. Are mounted by Merniki on tough frame which allows transportation and protects compound fitting of mernik from mechanical damages, and also provides vertical installation of axis of measuring mouth of mernik (further – mouth).
12. Merniki shall have vertical axis of mouth.
13. Merniki shall have transparent mouth with mark of nominal capacity or mouth with transparent observation port with mark of nominal capacity or mouth with transparent observation ports with mark of capacity and scale or opaque mouth with urovnemerny tube and scale, nearby, parallel to mouth.
14. Width of transparent observation port shall be at least 15 mm.
15. Merniki can be equipped with the defoaming agents excluding fuel emission, thermometers (temperature sensors) and levels.
16. The scale of transparent part of mouth of mernik shall be on observation port or urovnemerny tube. The scale shall be attached so that its provision could not be changed without violation of seal.
17. Transparent part of mouth of mernik or transparent urovnemerny tube shall be made of transparent and colourless glass and not have the defects interfering observation of liquid level.
18. Marks in scale shall be perpendicular to mouth axis.
19. For mernik with the graduated mouth of mark in scale shall be permanent and accurately visible, legible, providing integrity, clearness of scale and marks and exception of possibility of its deleting (cleaning) throughout its operation.
20. On scale there shall be numerical marks of nominal capacity, initial and final values of scale of mernik at temperature of 20 °C. Initial and final marks of scale shall correspond to value of the greatest allowed absolute error of mernik at temperature of 20 °C.
21. The graduated part of mouth of mernik shall be at least 1% of capacity from mark of nominal value up and down.
22. Width of marks of scale of mernik shall be no more 0,5 of mm.
23. Tilt angles of conic walls of mernik in relation to vertical axis shall be 45 ° -80 °.
24. The design of mernik shall provide the convenient drawing brands and seals excluding movement of school plate, replacement of measuring mouth and movement of the crane in case of its availability.
25. On the plate attached to the body of mernik the following information shall be placed:
1) name of the organization manufacturer of mernik or trademark;
2) sequence number of mernik in numbering system of manufacturer;
3) year of release of mernik;
4) nominal capacity at temperature of 20 °C in liters (dm 3).
26. Platform/installation site of mernik in Items of retail trade shall be liquid fuel equal, horizontal, protected from wind, rainfall, sunshine.
27. When filling fuel in mernik or emptying of the mernik filled with fuel they shall be located in the direction of wind in relation to refueler and other persons.
28. After each use the external surface of mernik shall be dried up by fabric, neutral to oil products which then shall be put in metal container with cover.
29. Person operating Item of retail trade by liquid fuel shall provide following to the requirements established by the current legislation in the field of (special training and personnel safety notification of personnel from the point of view of ensuring compliance, established by the current legislation in the field of, and followings to them).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.