of April 25, 2022 No. PP-216
About strengthening of maternity welfare and the childhood in 2022 - 2026
The presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 28, 2022 No. UP-60 "About the Strategy of Development for New Uzbekistan for 2022 - 2026" are determined tasks by enhancement of system of rendering high-technology medical care to women of reproductive age, pregnant women and children, equipment of the perinatal centers by necessary medical equipment and the equipment, to their completion by qualified personnel.
The social policy performed for the last five years created possibility of maternity welfare and the childhood on system basis, decrease in maternal and infantile death rate is as a result reached.
Along with it in the remote areas the organization of system of the target direction of medical care at the high level, increase in efficiency of the medical services rendered to mother and the child, further improvement of the out-patient help, development of the emergency and specialized medical care, implementation of programs of medical genetics and modern screening is required.
For the purpose of strengthening of health of mother and the child, determination of the measures directed to creation of the conditions necessary for the birth of the healthy child, and also realization of the tasks determined within the open dialogue of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan with representatives of health sector which is carried out on March 18, 2022 on the subject "Reforms in Medicine — for Honour and Advantage of the Person":
1. Determine the priority directions of strengthening of health of mother and child in 2022 - 2026:
a) implementation in practice of programs of prevention of diseases among mothers and children, their early diagnostics and improvement in primary link of health care system including:
strengthening of explanatory work on questions of the birth, development and education of the healthy child, promotion of healthy nutrition and increase in physical activity, forming of skills of healthy lifestyle;
effective prevention of diseases by providing children, pregnant women and the feeding women with vitamins and minerals on free basis, and also holding actions of target screening;
b) reconstruction, capital repairs and strengthening of material and technical resources of subjects to rendering medical services of mother and to the child in 2022 - 2026;
c) implementation of high-technology and innovative methods of diagnostics and treatment, and also permanent increase in scientific potential of workers of the sphere.
2. Approve the Plan of measures for strengthening of maternity welfare and the childhood in 2022 - 2026 according to appendix No. 1.
3. Agree with the offers of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty, the Ministry of investments and foreign trade and the Ministry of Finance providing:
Children's medical cluster in the city of Nukus;
intensive care units of newborns in the created new 46 interdistrict perinatal centers;
since May 1, 2022 children's departments in multi-profile central polyclinics of areas (cities) and family polyclinics of the city of Tashkent;
departments of anesthesiology resuscitation of children, and also the round-the-clock pediatric posts of the emergency medical care in medical associations of areas (cities) within the operating established posts;
referens-laboratories of early diagnostics heritable and genetic, including orphan, diseases, at children in the Republican specialized scientific and practical medical center of pediatrics, and also its 17 regional laboratories in regions;
the organization in 2022-2023 of activities in total 29 emergency perinatal and emergency pediatric mobile resuscitation crews on duty in the Republican perinatal center, the perinatal centers and the children's multi-profile medical centers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent;
implementation of actions of audioscreening in the children's multi-profile medical centers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent, and also in all maternity complexes of the regions directed to early detection of hearing disorder at newborns;
equipment of the centers of electronic surveillance (tracking) created in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent for carrying out the analysis of results of actions of audioscreening.
a) The children's medical cluster in the city of Nukus is created by means of new construction of the building of the Children's multi-profile medical center.
At the same time:
The children's multi-profile medical center of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, clinic of Medical institute of Karakalpakstan and Children's dental polyclinic are transferred to structure of the Children's medical cluster with establishing single management;
the building of the Children's medical cluster is subject to commissioning until the end of 2023;
b) 46 interdistrict perinatal centers of intensive care unit of newborns are created with at least 6 beds due to allocation of additional established posts;
c) in multi-profile central polyclinics of areas (cities) and family polyclinics of the city of Tashkent children's departments are created within the operating established posts, in these departments all narrow specialists in the field of pediatrics, pediatricians for servicing of pupils of schools, children's gynecologists, the corresponding average health workers, workers of offices of vaccination and patronage nurses of "medical crews" perform activities;
d) for the organization of activities of the emergency perinatal and emergency pediatric mobile resuscitation crews on duty the round-the-clock additional posts on duty are created.
4. For the purpose of complete scope Items of the family doctor, family polyclinics and multi-profile central polyclinics of areas (cities) to allocate with better medical services of children, pregnant women and women of fertile age since July 1, 2022 for structures of medical crews in addition 3 600 established posts of average health workers (patronage nurses and midwifes), since January 1, 2023 - in addition 4 900 more established posts.
5. To the Ministry of Health (B. Musayev) together with the Ministry of Finance (T. Ishmetov) and the Ministry of employment and employment relationships (N. Khusanov) in two-month time to review and approve regular standard rates proceeding from the new established posts which are in addition allocated for system of Items of the family doctor, family polyclinics, multi-profile central polyclinics of areas (cities) and medical associations of areas (cities).
6. To council on the strengthening of reproductive health of the population, health protection of mother and child under the Cabinet of Ministers (A. N. Aripov) created by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 8, 2019 No. PP-4513 "About improvement of quality and further expansion of scope with the medical care provided to women of reproductive age, pregnant women and children":
establish constant control behind execution of the adopted programs and measures for health protection of mother and the child;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.