of April 21, 2022 No. 110
About dual education
The Parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) the Purpose of this law is regulation of dual education as forms of the organization of vocational training provided by the Code about education.
(2) Provisions of this law extend to citizens of the Republic of Moldova, the physical persons and legal entities performing the activities in the Republic of Moldova and also to citizens of other states and persons without citizenship according to the Code about education and the legislation on integration of foreigners.
For the purposes of this law the following basic concepts mean:
unit expenses in system of dual education (further - unit expenses) - the expenses connected with the organization and implementation of dual education including expenses on training and compensation of the master instructor of unit, transportation expenses, expenses on food and accommodation, remuneration for passing of professional training, expenses on the materials necessary for professional training of pupils within unit in system of dual education (tools and/or consumable materials), both other regular and necessary expenses;
consortium - the consolidation form based on the legal act concluded in writing between organization of vocational training and/or other subjects of professional education and/or units for joint implementation of educational activities and realization of dual education;
the pupil in system of dual education (further - the pupil) - the pupil who was enlisted on training within the authorized and accredited programs of professional training in the form of dual education also signed the agreement on professional training in system of dual education;
the master instructor of organization of vocational training - the pedagogical worker, the employee of organization of vocational training responsible for professional training of pupils;
the master instructor of unit in system of dual education (further - the master-instructor of unit) - the worker or the individual entrepreneur who has the competences corresponding to the sphere and the program of professional training and who is responsible for the organization, implementation and monitoring of profile training of pupils within unit in system of dual education;
remuneration for passing of professional training (further - remuneration) - the payment in terms of money paid by unit in system of dual education to the pupil based on the agreement on professional training in system of dual education;
unit in system of dual education (further - unit) - any legal entity of public and/or private law irrespective of pattern of ownership and legal form and/or the physical person answering to the conditions established for professional training of pupils who are provided by the appropriate program of professional training in the form of dual education.
(1) Dual education represents form of the organization of vocational training during which theoretical training is performed within organization of vocational training, and practical - within unit.
(2) In departure from part (1) theoretical training can be performed also within unit if it is provided by the agreement on cooperation in system of dual education. In both cases theoretical training is performed according to the regulations approved by the Ministry of Education and Research.
(3) Professional training is implemented by means of two components:
a) basic training which is carried out in organizations of vocational training and within unit;
b) continuous preparation which is carried out in organizations of vocational training and/or the centers of continuous preparation.
(4) Criteria of activities of components of professional training affirm the Ministry of Education and Research.
(5) Continuous professional training in system of dual education is performed on the conditions similar to conditions of basic professional training in system of dual education.
(6) the training time Share within organization of vocational training and within unit is established by the agreement on cooperation in system of dual education according to the program of the professional training approved by the Ministry of Education and Research. The daily and weekly duration of theoretical and skills training in system of dual education shall not exceed the normal daily and weekly duration of working hours established according to the legislation.
(7) the Purpose of dual education consists in receipt of qualifications according to the National frame of qualifications of the Republic of Moldova.
(8) Access to dual education, duration and contents of programs of professional training, procedure for the organization and holding professional qualification examination are regulated by the regulations approved by the Ministry of Education and Research.
(9) Dual education can be performed on conditions, stipulated in Article 14, if his beneficiary is the body of the public power, at the same time confirmation of conformity for participation in the course of professional training in the form of dual education is not obligatory.
(10) Programs of professional preparation in the form of dual formation and organization of vocational training are subject to the procedure of external quality evaluation for the purpose of authorization on temporary functioning and/or accreditation by the National agency on quality assurance in education and scientific research or other agency on external quality evaluation included in the European register of quality assurance in the higher education.
(11) Within programs of average vocational training (level 3 MCKO) in system of dual education school hours are distributed as follows: 20-30 percent of normative duration of the educational program pass in educational institution and 70-80 percent - within unit.
(12) Within programs of postaverage (level 4 MCKO) and postsecondary not tertiary vocational training (level 5 MCKO) in system of dual education the school hours spent within unit cannot constitute less than 50 percent from the normative duration of the educational program.
Dual education has the following characteristics:
a) it will be organized based on single base at the initiative of the interested unit acting as the potential employer, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Moldova or organization of vocational training;
b) provides the alternative form of professional training organized based on the agreement on cooperation in system of dual education and according to the agreement on professional training in system of dual education which consist with unit and provide skills training of pupils as fundamental obligation;
c) provides skills training of pupils within unit;
d) provides payment with unit of monthly remuneration by the pupil;
e) provides participation of unit in the course of assessment and certification of professional competences of pupils;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.