Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of April 19, 2022 No. 478
About approval of the Approval procedure of livestock capacities for the purposes of export, import and implementation of activities which constitute high risk
According to part of the twenty fourth article 43 of the Law of Ukraine "About veterinary medicine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication and No. 1206-IX "About veterinary medicine" becomes effective along with the Law of Ukraine of February 4, 2021.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 19, 2022, No. 478
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of approval of livestock capacities for the purposes of export, import and implementation of activities which constitute high risk.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Law of Ukraine "About veterinary medicine" (further - the Law).
3. For implementation of activities which constitute high risk the following types of livestock capacities are subject to approval:
1) capacities on content of domestic land animals who represent high risk on spread of diseases of animals. Types of capacities on content of the domestic land animals representing high risk of spread of diseases of animals affirm Minagropolitiki;
2) capacities which contain animal aquacultures for the purpose of their movement from the specified capacities live or as aquaculture products;
3) capacities on content and cultivation of animals of aquaculture which represent high risk in connection with:
types, category and quantity of animals of aquaculture which contain and grown up on the specified capacities;
type of the specified capacities;
moving of animals of aquaculture to the specified capacities.
Types of capacities on content and cultivation of animals of aquaculture which represent high risk affirm Minagropolitiki;
4) the closed capacities;
5) capacities on which slaughter and conversion of animals of aquaculture for the purpose of control of diseases of animals is performed.
4. For implementation of export and import of animals the following types of livestock capacities are subject to approval:
1) the centers of collection of hoofed animals and/or the birds intended for export of such animals and/or bird and/or their import (import) from other countries;
2) capacities on production and/or turnover of reproductive material of cattle, sheep, goats, pigs and horses intended for export from Ukraine;
3) hatcheries (incubatory workshops) and capacities on content of breeding bird on which conclusion and storage of the incubatory eggs and/or content of poultry intended for export from Ukraine is performed;
4) capacities on content of the poultry intended for export from Ukraine (except capacities on content of the poultry intended for face or production of incubatory eggs).
5. The livestock capacities determined by part four of article 43 of the Law are not subject to approval.
6. Each separate livestock capacity or group of capacities in the cases determined by part six of article 43 of the Law shall be approved prior to its operation.
7. The livestock capacity located at one address is considered separate livestock capacity. The location (residence) of the operator of capacities in which management there is such livestock capacity is considered the address of livestock capacity which is the vehicle or other personal estate.
8. Approval of livestock capacities is performed free of charge.
Filing of application about approval of livestock capacities
9. For approval of livestock capacity the operator of capacities submits to territorial authority of State consumer service to the address of livestock capacity the statement for approval of livestock capacity. The form of the corresponding statement is established by Minagropolitiki.
10. The application for approval of livestock capacity is signed by the operator of capacities or person authorized by it, moves in paper or electronic form. Filing of application about approval of livestock capacity is electronically performed according to requirements of the laws of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services" and "About electronic documents and electronic document management".
11. For statement of groups of the livestock capacities specified in part six of article 43 of the Law one application for approval of livestock capacity is submitted (irrespective of amount of livestock capacities).
12. The statement for approval of livestock capacity is registered territorial authority of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby in day of its receipt.
13. The operator of capacities is responsible for accuracy of the information, specified to them (or person authorized by it) in the statement for approval of livestock capacity.
Inspection of livestock capacities for the purposes of their approval
14. No later than five working days from the date of obtaining by territorial authority of Gosprodpotrebsluzhby of the statement for approval of livestock capacity the state veterinary inspector performs inspection of such livestock capacity.
15. Inspection of livestock capacity is performed using the act of the state control (further - the act) which form affirms Minagropolitiki according to Item of 1 part one of article 6 of the Law of Ukraine "About the state control of compliance with law about foodstuff, sterns, by-products of animal origin, health and wellbeing of animals".
16. By results of inspection of livestock capacity by the state veterinary inspector the statement in which compliance of livestock capacity to the requirements determined by part eight of article 43 of the Law is determined is drawn up.
17. The statement is drawn up in duplicate, one of which is handed to the operator of capacities within three working days from the date of its creation.
Approval of livestock capacities or refusal in their approval
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.