of April 1, 2022 No. 75-FZ
About the agreements signed when implementing geological studying, exploration and production of hydrocarbonic raw materials and on modification of the Law of the Russian Federation "About subsoil"
Accepted by the State Duma on March 23, 2022
Approved by the Federation Council on March 23, 2022
1. The purpose of this Federal Law is creation of legal conditions for investment attraction to the sphere of geological studying, exploration and production of hydrocarbonic raw materials, and also implementation of investment projects on the basis of implementation by legal entities of joint activities for development of technologies of geological studying, exploration and production of hardly removable minerals on the subsoil plots containing fields of hydrocarbonic raw materials (oil, gas and gas condensate), on geological studying and (or) exploration and production of minerals on the subsoil plots containing fields of hydrocarbonic raw materials (oil, gas and gas condensate), including on subsoil plots of federal importance, including subsoil plots of federal importance of the continental shelf of the Russian Federation and subsoil plots of federal importance, located in the territory of the Russian Federation and stretching for its continental shelf (further also - activities for development).
2. This Federal Law governs the relations arising in connection with the conclusion, execution and the termination of agreements (the agreement on service risks when implementing activities for development (further - the agreement on service risks) and the management agreement financing of activities for development (further - the management agreement financing), concluded for the purpose of implementation by legal entities of activities for development.
3. The relations which are not settled by this Federal Law are regulated by the civil legislation and the legislation of the Russian Federation on subsoil.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the operator - the agreement party about service risks, not being the subsoil user in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about subsoil and the acting as, provided by part 2 of article 9 of this Federal Law;
2) the responsible operator - one of several persons participating on the party of the operator in agreement obligations about service risks to which according to part 4 of article 4 of this Federal Law implementation of the rights and fulfillment of duties of the operator under this agreement is assigned;
3) managing committee - persons authorized according to article 11 of this Federal Law agreement parties about service risks on decision making on all or single questions of implementation of joint activities for development.
2. By the agreement on service risks implementation of one or several types of activity on development can be provided as implementation by its parties of all types of activity specified regarding 1 article 1 of this Federal Law on development, and.
3. The agreement on service risks cannot provide that information on its existence does not reveal to the third parties.
1. Agreement parties about service risks are person who is recognized the subsoil user in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about subsoil or who will become the user of the subsoil plot, concerning implementation of activities for development on whom the agreement on service risks is signed (further - the subsoil user), and the operator.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.