of May 26, 2006 No. 665
About provision of discounts from the created training cost to students and pupils
Based on Item 2 of article 25 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus on education the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for provision of discounts from the created training cost to students and pupils and the sizes of these discounts it (is applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 26, 2006 No. 665
1. Are regulated by this Provision procedure for provision of discounts from the created training cost (further - discounts) in public institutions of education to the students and pupils getting secondary vocational education (further - students and pupils), and the sizes of these discounts irrespective of subordination of data of organizations.
2. Discounts are provided to the students and pupils specified in subitem 1.2 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of February 28, 2006 to No. 126 "About receipt of the higher and secondary vocational education on paid basis" (further - the Decree).
3. For the purposes of this provision the following terms and their determinations are applied:
3.1. educational activities are the activities of students and pupils directed to satisfaction of cognitive requirements, connected with the aspiration to have different knowledge, skills and abilities to carry out research work in these or those life situations with the expressed desire;
3.2. high rates of educational activities is availability at students and pupils following the results of academic year at least 50 percent of marks 10 (ten) and 9 (nine) points, and other marks – it is not lower than 6 (six) points;
3.3. research activities of students are development of different stages of the organization and accomplishment of the fundamental, experimental, research works and innovative projects directed to the solution of scientific tasks for different industries of economy.
High rates of research activities of students are:
task performance, laboratory works, academic year projects (term papers) containing elements of scientific research;
independent scientific research;
participation in work of student's research laboratories, circles, design, project, scientific and information, translation offices, availability of scientific publications;
3.4. public work is the activities of students and pupils aimed at the development of staff of organization of education, society in general, performed in free time on a voluntary basis.
High rates of public work of students and pupils are:
participation in work of self-government institutions of organization of education, youth public associations, in the organization and holding socially significant actions, shares, patronage of veterans of war and work;
participation in sports competitions, sports and mass actions, exhibitions, in the organization and preparation of cultural events, occupation art and technical creativity, patronage of difficult teenagers;
participation in volunteer, construction crew movement and socially useful work.
4. The specific size of discounts to the students and pupils specified in the paragraph the second subitem 1.2 of Item 1 of the Decree depends on GPA of their progress following the results of academic year on scale according to appendix and cannot exceed 60 percent from the created training cost for academic year.
The progress GPA following the results of academic year is determined as arithmetic-mean size from the marks received for academic year by results of two intermediate certifications taking into account rounding to the tenth.
5. Discounts are provided to the students and pupils specified in paragraphs the third or tenth subitem 1.2 of Item 1 of the Decree on condition of obtaining for the current academic year by results of two intermediate certifications of all marks for subjects, subject (general education) matters, modules, practicians it is not lower than 6 (six) points in the amount of:
40 percent from the created training cost – for the students and pupils specified in paragraphs the third or eighth, tenth subitem 1.2 of Item 1 of the Decree;
60 percent from the created training cost – for the students and pupils specified in paragraph nine of subitem 1.2 of Item 1 of the Decree.
6. Discounts are provided to students and pupils based on the decision of the commission created by the order of the head of organization of education. The commission is headed by the head of organization of education (commission chairman).
Deputy managers of organization of education, heads of structural, separate divisions of organization of education, representatives of trade-union, youth public associations, self-government institutions of organization of education are part of the commission of organization of education. The procedure for the organization of work of the commission is determined by the head of organization of education.
The commission makes the decision on provision of discounts to students and pupils till September 1.
7. Discounts are provided to students and pupils from the second year of training since September 1 before the termination of academic year.
11. The students and pupils having the academic debt on results of academic year have no right to provision of discount.
12. Discounts to students and pupils are cancelled in case:
receipts of unsatisfactory marks by results of examinations;
abuses of regulations of internal rules and procedures and public order.
13. Provision and cancellation of discounts to students and pupils are drawn up by the order of the head of organization of education.
14. Organizations of formation of discount are provided at the expense of means of exceeding of income over expenses gained from the activities which are bringing in incomes from paid training.
15. The discount amount to students and pupils is determined by multiplication of the established size of discount for the created training cost established in the contract on training of the specialist with the higher education, the specialist (worker) with secondary vocational education on paid basis, and division of the received result into hundred.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.