of July 29, 1993 No. 509
About measures for improvement of the organization of quarantine of plants in the Republic of Belarus
For the purpose of strengthening of protection of the territory of the Republic of Belarus from quarantine objects the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the Charter on quarantine of plants in the Republic of Belarus it (is applied).
2. Provide to the Ministry of Agriculture and Food the organization and holding quarantine phytosanitary actions in the Republic of Belarus.
The Ministry of Agriculture and Food bears complete responsibility for timely holding these actions in the territory of the republic. The orders and instructions issued by it within competence in quarantine of plants are obligatory for execution by the legal entities and physical persons performing the address with quarantinable objects, and also citizens.
3. To the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, other republican state bodies, the state organizations subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, local executive and administrative organs within their competence to develop and perform complex of the actions providing:
3.1. strengthening of protection of the territory of the republic from penetration from foreign countries of quarantine objects;
3.2. timely identification, localization and liquidation in the territory of the republic of quarantine objects.
4. It is excluded
5. No. 58 is excluded according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 21.01.2017
6. To the Ministry of Transport and Communications, other republican state bodies, legal entities and physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs to accept for shipment quarantine products from the territories on which the quarantine mode, in the presence of the phytosanitary certificates issued by public institution "Main state inspectorate for seed farming, quarantine and protection of plants" and its territorial organizations in areas is set.
7. The quarantine products imported into the Republic of Belarus from foreign countries are subject to the state phytosanitary quarantine control (supervision) by the state inspectors on quarantine of plants at check points through Frontier of the Republic of Belarus and (or) in destinations.
8. It is non-paid to Ministry of Transport and Communications, Ministry of Communications and Informatization and other state bodies, legal entities and individual entrepreneurs to provide in accordance with the established procedure to the officials performing functions of phytosanitary quarantine control (supervision), service premises at check points through Frontier of the Republic of Belarus and (or) in destinations of the imported quarantine products and in case of need - storage facilities, and also workers for examination and disinfecting of these products at the expense of the owner of freight.
9. It is excluded
10. To the Ministry of Agriculture and Food in coordination with the Ministry of Defence, the State Customs Committee to introduce in Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus offers on change for employees of regional boundary state inspectorates and border check-points on quarantine of plants of dress code and introduction of new signs of distinction and in coordination with the Ministry of Finance - about regulations of issue to these workers and terms socks them objects of uniform regimentals.
11. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of BSSR of August 21, 1979 No. 264 "About measures for improvement of the organization of quarantine of plants in the Belarusian SSR".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.