Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of February 18, 2022 No. 190
About approval of regulations of work of Investment committee
Accepted the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia on February 18, 2018
Being guided by part 16 of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About structure and activities of the Government", and also Item 32 of Appendix No. 1 to the Decision of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia of May 4 of 221 years No. 472-L:
1. Approve regulations of work of Investment committee according to appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
to the Decision of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia of February 18, 2022 No. 190
1. These regulations of work regulate the purpose and tasks of activities of the Investment committee created according to provisions of the Decision of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia of May 4, 2021 No. 472 "About approval of procedure for identification, development, assessment of public investing programs in the Republic of Armenia, creation and determinations of the list of pervoocherednost, methodologies of assessment of investing programs, forms of development and project evaluation of public investing program" (further – the Decision), the organization of works, holding meetings, functions, procedure for preliminary selection of public investing programs, approvals of the list of pervoocherednost and decision making on them, recordings of meetings and clerical work of Investment committee.
2. The purpose of activities of Investment committee is implementation of preliminary selection of projects of the estimated public investing programs, determinations of pervoocherednost, their approvals and decision making on them.
3. The main objectives of Investment committee are:
1) adoption of the following from the priorities of the Government of the Republic of Armenia and industry strategic programs providing social and economic efficiency and impartial decisions concerning projects of the estimated public investing programs by results of their consideration;
2) determination and approval of pervoocherednost of projects of the estimated public investing programs;
3) periodic review and replenishment of the list of certain pervoocherednost.
4. The investment committee will organize the works by means of meetings (including remote), being guided by the decision and these Regulations. The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia presides over meeting of Investment committee. In the absence of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia the vice-Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia according to the decision of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia presides over meeting.
5. Meetings of Investment committee register, recorded and are not subject to publication.
6. The regular meetings of Investment committee are held once in quarter.
7. At the request of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia within 3 working days emergency meetings of Investment committee, including on the offer of the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Armenia can be convened. Emergency meetings can be also convened by results of monitoring of the additional list of projects of public investing programs and also if the meeting of Investment committee did not take place or was postponed.
8. The independent expert or other specialists (without voting power as necessary can be also invited to meetings of Investment committee during the vote) with the right of advisory voice.
9. Meetings are competent if all members of Investment committee, except for case, the stipulated in Item 4 presents of Regulations participate in them. If the meeting is unauthorized, the emergency meeting according to Item 7 of these Regulations is convened.
10. Meetings of Investment committee as necessary can be postponed.
11. The investment committee makes the decision according to the draft of each program by a simple majority vote of members of the committee. In voting process each member of Investment committee has the right of one voice and votes for or against. In case of equal distribution of voices the chairman at meeting has the right of casting vote.
12. The secretariat of activities of Investment committee provides the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Armenia.
13. The agenda of meeting of Investment committee is created by the secretary of Investment committee.
14. The chairman of Investment committee determines date and time of holding meeting.
15. In the agenda of meetings of Investment committee are specified:
1) date and time of holding meeting;
2) the questions which are subject to consideration: names of projects of the estimated public investing programs and the representing body.
16. The agenda of meetings of Investment committee and other necessary documents concerning cases in point are represented by the secretary of Investment committee to members of Investment committee by electronic method at least, che in 3 working days prior to holding meeting.
17. The secretary of Investment committee represents to members of Investment committee the questions included in the agenda.
18. The priority of the drafts of the programs included in the agenda which are subject to consideration is specified by date of their obtaining.
19. The priority of the programs which are subject to consideration can be changed at meeting of Investment committee on the proposal of members of Investment committee with the consent of the chairman of Investment committee.
20. Members of Investment committee:
1) take part in preliminary selection of the estimated public investing programs and the vote taken for decision making on them;
2) is signed by protocols of meetings.
21. Chairman of Investment committee:
1) approves the agenda of Investment committee;
2) presides and conducts meetings of Investment committee;
3) signs protocols of meetings;
4) is determined by the list of persons invited for participation in meetings of Investment committee.
22. Secretariat of Investment committee:
1) provides the organization of meetings of Investment committee;
2) provides preparation and provision of the documents and materials submitted for consideration of Investment committee;
3) is provided by creation of the minutes of Investment committee;
4) is coordinated by process of consideration of notes and proposals of members and completion of protocols;
5) is provided by periodic placement of information on activities of Investment committee on the official site of the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Armenia;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.