of May 12, 2022 No. 265
About approval of the Technique of monitoring of industrial and innovative drafts of the single map of industrialization
According to the subitem 12) article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About industrial policy" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Technique of monitoring of industrial and innovative drafts of the single map of industrialization.
2. Procedure to provide to committee of industrial development of the Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the established legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 12, 2022 No. 265
1. This Technique of monitoring of industrial and innovative drafts of the single map of industrialization (further – the Technique) is developed according to the subitem 12) of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About industrial policy" and determines procedure for monitoring of drafts of the single map of industrialization (further – the card).
2. In the Technique the following basic concepts are used:
1) the single card of industrialization - set of the industrial and innovative projects realized by subjects of industrial and innovative activities;
2) responsible state body – the state body responsible for implementation of the investment project;
3) local executive body – the collegiate executive body headed by the akim of area, city of republican value and the capital, area (city of regional value), exercising within the competence local public administration and self-government in the corresponding territory;
4) the schedule of project implementation – the document establishing planned dates of beginning/project finish and key control points of project implementation;
5) workplace – the place of permanent or temporary finding of the worker in case of accomplishment of labor obligations by it in the course of labor activity;
6) investments into fixed capital – set of the costs directed to construction, reconstruction (including expansion and upgrade) objects which lead to increase in their original cost, acquisition of machines, the equipment, vehicles, production and economic stock;
7) the amount of the performed construction works (services) – includes installation and construction works, and also other contract works performed on general, to straight lines and subcontracts at the expense of all financing sources on construction of new objects, capital and running repair, reconstruction, upgrade of residential and non-residential buildings, engineering constructions;
8) amount of the made products in kind – gross production of the investment project;
9) amount of the made products and the rendered services – the cost of all turned-out products, the performed works and the rendered services;
10) the industrial and innovative project – complex of the actions realized during certain time directed to transfer of technologies, creation new (enhancement acting) productions and (or) implementation of innovative activities;
11) authorized body in the field of the state stimulation of the industry (further – authorized body) – the central executive body performing management in the field of the industry and also in limits, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, cross-industry coordination and participation in realization of the state stimulation of the industry;
12) measures of the state stimulation of the industry – the stimulation measures applied by the state for the purpose of development of processing industry and industrial and innovative activities, performed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About industrial policy";
13) the applicant – the physical/legal entity enabling planning and the realization of the industrial and innovative project.
3. Monitoring of industrial and innovative drafts of the map (further – monitoring) includes:
1) forming and updating of the list of drafts of the map;
2) identification of the current problems in projects implementation of the card and development of offers on their decision;
3) identification of system problems within drafts of the map with further development of relevant proposals on their permission;
4) development of the offers aimed at the development of processing industry.
4. Monitoring is carried out by quarterly responsible state body from the moment of inclusion of the project in the card.
5. Monitoring to be divided into two stages:
1) before commissioning of the project;
2) after commissioning of the project.
6. The responsible state body for the purpose of implementation of Monitoring requests the following materials from the applicant:
1) card project information in form according to appendix 1 to this Technique;
2) consent to distribution of primary statistical data (further – consent) according to appendix 2 to this Technique;
3) the schedule of project implementation according to appendix 3 to this Technique.
In case of provision by the applicant of incomplete and/or unreliable information according to drafts of the map according to appendix 1 to this Technique, the responsible state body sends the corresponding inquiries to the interested state bodies and the organizations.
7. Within monitoring the following primary statistical data obtained based on consent are used:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.