of May 17, 2022 No. 310
About approval of Rules of maintaining and use of national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 5) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 27, 2021 "About industrial policy" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 17, 2022 No. 310
1. These rules of maintaining and use of national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – Rules) are developed according to the subitem 5) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About industrial policy" and determine procedure for maintaining and use of national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the database – data set, organized according to the conceptual structure describing characteristics of these data, and also interrelations between their objects;
2) national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan – the information system providing information on industry development condition (further – system);
3) the user of system – the physical person or legal entity registered in national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan and using its resources and components for the automated performing procedures and transactions connected with realization of industrial policy;
4) object of national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan – information, processing of information, information resources, functional and information services incoming national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) the subject of national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan – the user of system using objects of national information system of the industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan for accomplishment of specific function and (or) task.
3. The system is created for the purpose of automation of processes of the data collection and processing necessary for ensuring realization of industrial policy, informing on the provided support to subjects of activities in the field of the industry and increase in efficiency of information exchange about condition of the industry and the forecast of its development.
4. Creation of system is provided for the account:
1) forming of strategy and the actions plan concerning creation and development of system;
2) determinations of functional and technical requirements to system;
3) approvals of the organizational and administrative and methodical documents necessary for ensuring functioning of system, including regarding forming and data handling;
4) coordination of action of subjects of system in the field of its creation and enhancement;
5) forming of the list of the information resources which are subject to integration with system;
6) observance of procedure for creation and development of information systems which is performed according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of informatization.
5. Maintaining system provides forming and information exchange about industry condition, provision to subjects of activities in the field of the industry of up-to-date information for the purpose of business process simplification, and also providing state bodies with complete and reliable information for forecasting and decision making on industrial policy.
6. Maintaining system is performed in interaction with the interested state bodies and the quasi-public sector.
7. Maintenance of system provides actions for carrying out adjustment, modification and elimination of defects of system without carrying out upgrade and implementation of additional functional requirements and on condition of preserving its integrity.
8. Coordination of works on maintenance of system is provided according to the single requirements in the field of information and communication technologies and information security support approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 20, 2016 No. 832.
9. Functioning of system is provided for the account:
1) implementation of the automated collection, storage, processing, generalization of data of system, and also their representation in accordance with the established procedure to users of system;
2) placements of information of general access in open space of the Internet (in the form of open data) in the representation most convenient for this purpose providing the greatest value of information published thus;
3) information exchange of data between subjects of system.
10. The interface of system functions in the state and Russian languages.
11. Use of system provides access to users of system to functional and information services.
12. The system contains information about:
1) realization of industrial policy;
2) statistical data about development of industries;
3) results of development of the directions connected with productive activity;
4) implementable measures of the state stimulation of the industry;
5) implementation of industrial and innovative projects;
6) other information according to the list of the functional and information services which are logging in.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.