Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of March 10, 2022 No. 266
About establishment of the procedure of application of temporary restriction for export from the Republic of Armenia to the third countries of copper concentrate, molybdenic concentrate, molybdenum and products from it (except for 810297000 – waste and scrap), export licensing and forms of requests and licenses
Accepted the Government of the Republic of Armenia on March 3, 2022
Based on the paragraph 27 parts 1 of Article 2 and article 2.1 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About trade and services" and according to article 47 of the Agreement "About the Eurasian Economic Union", the Government of the Republic of Armenia decides:
1. Determine that:
1) commodity export, the CN FEA EEU classified by codes of goods item 2603 00 000 0 – copper concentrates, 2613 – molybdenic concentrates, 7202 70 000 0 – ferro-molybdenum, 8102 – molybdenum and products from it (except for the waste and scrap referred to goods item of the CN FEA EEU 8102 97 000 0) to the third countries it is performed on the basis of the license.
2. Authorized body for issue of licenses to establish the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Armenia.
3. Establish the procedure of export licensing of the goods classified by codes of goods item of the CN FEA EEU 2603 00 000 0, of 2613, 7202 70 000 0, 8102 (except for 8102 97 000 0), and forms of requests and licenses according to Appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of March 3, 2022 No. 266
1. The procedure of export licensing to the third countries of the goods classified by codes of the CN FEA EEU 2603 00 000 0, of 2613, 7202 70 000 0, 8102 (except for 810297000) (further – the Procedure) governs the relations connected with process of export licensing of the goods specified in this Item.
2. In this Procedure the following concepts are used:
1) the License – the special document confirming the right to implementation of commodity export, the CN FEA EEU classified by codes of goods item 2603000000 - copper concentrates, 2613 – molybdenic concentrates, 7202700000 – ferro-molybdenum, 8102 – molybdenum and products from it (except for the waste and scrap referred to goods item of the CN FEA EEU 8102970000) in the quantity provided by the license for export to the third countries;
2) goods – the goods classified by codes of goods item of the CN FEA EEU 2603000000, of 2613, of 7202700000, 8102 (except for 8102970000);
3) participants of foreign economic activity – the legal entities or individual entrepreneurs registered or registered according to the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About state registration of legal entities, the state accounting of the allocated divisions, organizations of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs";
4) the applicant – the participant of foreign economic activity or, in the case provided by this Resolution, the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur submitting to authorized body documents for execution of the license.
3. For receipt of the license the applicant gives to the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Armenia (further – authorized body) the statement, having specified the location of the legal entity or individual entrepreneur, number of state registration or state accounting, UNN, e-mail address and phone number, and also:
1) the request in form No. 1 and the copy of the agreement;
2) when exporting to hundred kilograms – in No. form 1, the copy of the invoice and the copy of the contract or agreement on laboratory testing;
3) the copy of the receipt on payment of the state fee or the receipt generated by electronic system of the state payments or information on 20-unit code of the receipt.
4. The documents necessary for receipt of the license, at the discretion of the applicant can be provided to authorized body by electronic method (the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org), and also by mail or personally in hands. In case of the address by electronic method it is necessary to submit the statement and the application according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia, behind the digital signature.
5. In case of submission of necessary documents by the applicant according to the requirements established by this Procedure, the authorized body within 3 working days after registration of the request satisfies or refuses licensing. On each name of the goods specified in Item 1 of this Procedure the separate license is granted.
6. The license (in No. form 2) it is issued on each ton. However one license can be granted on quantity more than one ton if the state fee established by the law was paid for each ton. On each batch of the exported goods in number of less than one ton, except as specified, stipulated in Item the 7th this Procedure, the license for one ton is granted.
7. In case of export less than hundred kilograms the license is granted with indication of quantity of the exported goods for which it was paid at the rate established by part 1 of article 19.6 of the Law "About the State Fee".
8. After document registration, provided by the applicant, in authorized body if they are incomplete, the applicant is informed on it electronic or other means of communication within 1 working day.
9. The applicant in case of receipt of the notice that the request and the enclosed documents are incomplete till 2 working days can add them. Within 3 working days after submission of the added request and documents attached to it the authorized body satisfies it or refuses licensing.
10. The request for receipt of the license is rejected if the request and documents attached to it are incomplete, and the applicant within 2 working days does not eliminate defects of the request or the documents attached to it or does not submit the added documents.
11. The termination of term, the stipulated in Item 4 presents of the Resolution is considered the termination of effective period of the license.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.