of June 2, 2006 No. 371
About some measures of the state support of tourism development in the Republic of Belarus
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for tourism development in the Republic of Belarus:
1. No. 411 is excluded according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of 31.10.2019
2. It is excluded
3. No. 105 is excluded according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of 06.04.2017
4. To local councils of deputies in accordance with the established procedure to make decisions:
4.1. about release of individually legal entities and individual entrepreneurs from payment of the means levied by local executive and administrative organs in case of issue of allowing documentation on construction and (or) reconstruction of the objects of the tourist industry located: in the territory of the tourist areas created in accordance with the established procedure according to the schemes of their development developed by regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom and approved by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus;
along the highways entering the international transport corridors M-1/E-30 Brest (Kozlovichi) - Minsk border of the Russian Federation (Radish), M-8 border of the Russian Federation (Ezerishche) of Ukraine of Ukraine (New Guta), M-5 Minsk-Gomel, M-7 Minsk - Oshmyany - border of the Republic of Lithuania (the Stone Ravine), R-1 Minsk-Dzerzhinsk, according to the schemes of development of road service on trunk line roads of the Republic of Belarus approved in accordance with the established procedure; in the territory of the public nature protection institutions "National park "Bialowieza Forest", "National park Braslau Lakes, "National park Narochansky, "National park "Pripyat", "the Berezinsky national biospheric park", and also the Belarusian part of the August canal, the cities of Nesvizha, Polotsk, Turov;
4.2. about decrease in rates of the land tax on the parcels of land provided for construction and (or) reconstruction of the objects of the tourist industry specified in subitem 4.1 of this Item.
5. Determine that the investments aimed at the development of objects of the tourist industry both in the course of construction and after their input in operation, cannot be gratuitously nationalized, confiscated, the measures equal specified on consequences cannot be also applied to them.
6. In three-months time to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus reduction of acts of the legislation in compliance with this Decree.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.