It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 4, 2022 No. 103
of February 26, 2022 No. 63
About exceptional cases of the use of not iodinated salt in the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 220 of the Code of health care of the Republic of Tajikistan the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Resolve use of not iodinated salt in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan in the next exceptional cases:
- for application by persons having allergic reactions to potassium iodate which use it for enrichment of table salt;
- for application and preparation of pharmaceutical products and medical goods;
- for application in production of the chemical and mining industry;
- for application in case of content and road maintenance;
- for application in engineering procedure of light industry;
- for application in engineering procedure of the oil industry.
2. To the Ministry of Health and social protection of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments to carry out monitoring of production, export, storage and use of not iodinated salt (for application in exceptional cases) in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.