of May 14, 2022 No. 873
About export licensing of lead raw, waste and scrap of lead
According to article 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, appendix No. 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and Item 2 of part 1 of article 24 of the Federal law "About Bases of State Regulation of Foreign Trade Activity" and for the purpose of ensuring protection of life and health of citizens, the environment, animals and plants the Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Establish from May 15 to November 15, 2022 inclusive unilaterally allowing procedure for export from the Russian Federation out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union of waste and scrap lead (code 7802 00 000 0 of the CN FEA EEU), and also lead raw (code of 7801 CN FEA EEU), except for semi-products of production of the non-ferrous metals containing precious metals (from code 7801 99 100 0 of the CN FEA EEU), by means of licensing (further - licensing).
2. Determine that licensing also extends to lead raw, waste and scrap lead, exported about the territories of the Russian Federation issued according to the customs procedures allowing commodity exportation from customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union till May 15, 2022, and also customs declaring of which was performed with the features provided by Articles 115 and 116 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union or with the features established by the legislation of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union on customs regulation according to Item 8 of Article 104 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union, except for the goods which are exported from the territory of the Russian Federation within the international transit carriages which are beginning and coming to an end outside the territory of the Russian Federation and also on goods of the Russian Federation the territories of the Russian Federation moved between parts through the territories of foreign states.
3. To the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation according to the procedure, established by Rules of issue of licenses and import permits and (or) commodity import (appendix to appendix No. 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) to perform issue to participants of foreign trade activity of one-time licenses for export from the Russian Federation of lead on condition of submission of the following documents and data:
data on registration license number on implementation by the applicant of activities for collection, transportation, processing, utilization, neutralization, placement of waste of the I-IV classes of the danger providing availability of the following work types constituting the licensed type of activity: collection of waste of the II class of danger, processing of waste of the II class of danger, and also waste recycling of the II class of danger and (or) neutralization of the waste of the II class of danger included in group of waste "In the batteries and accumulators which lost consumer properties except accumulators for the vehicles which entered the Block 9" and (or) group of waste "Waste of accumulators and rechargeable batteries of vehicles" with indication of class of danger of such waste;
data on registration license number on implementation of activities for operation explosion-fire-hazardous and chemically hazardous production facilities of the I-III classes of danger;
the copy of the registration certificate of object in the state register of hazardous production facilities;
the copy of the resolution of the chief state health officer on establishment of the size of the sanitary protection zone of property complex of the producer of lead or the copy of the decision on establishment of the sanitary protection zone made by Federal Service for the Oversight of Consumer Protection and Welfare (its territorial authorities).
4. To the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation in accordance with the established procedure:
notify the Eurasian economic commission on introduction of export licensing from the Russian Federation of lead;
submit for consideration of the Eurasian economic commission the offer on introduction of export licensing of lead from customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union.
5. Realization of the powers provided by this resolution is performed within the number of workers of the corresponding federal executive bodies and assignments of the federal budget provided to the specified federal executive bodies on management and management in the field of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.