It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 4, 2022 No. 164
of March 28, 2022 No. 124
About Rules of optimization and automation of the state services
According to article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state services" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve Rules of optimization and automation of the state services (are applied).
2. To the central and local executive bodies of the government, local government bodies of settlements and dekhot, and also to the legal entities rendering the state services to provide fulfillment of requirements of these rules.
3. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan to take necessary measures for accomplishment of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of March 28, 2022, No. 124
1. Rules of optimization and automation of the state services (further - Rules) determine procedure for optimization and automation of the state services by the central and local executive bodies of the government, self-government institutions of settlements and dekhot and legal entities whose competence includes rendering the state services.
2. The purposes of optimization and automation of the state services are simplification and acceleration of process of rendering the state services rendered by state bodies, including way:
- elimination of excessive ministerial procedures and the number of the coordinating divisions of state bodies;
- reducings the number of the paper documents submitted by uslugopoluchatel for receipt of the state services, or their transfer to electronic form or their replacements with information leaf;
- ensuring interdepartmental interaction of information systems of state bodies;
- interactions of uslugopoluchatel with officials of state bodies through the Electronic Government Internet portal;
- reducings terms of rendering the state services;
- increases in level of satisfaction of citizens and the organizations with results of interaction with executive bodies of the government;
- decrease in corruption risks, increases in efficiency of budgeted expenses.
3. Optimization and automation of processes of rendering the state services is performed on permanent basis taking into account the terms established in the list.
4. The authorized state body on rendering the state services annually develops and after coordination with the service provider approves the schedule of optimization and automation of the state services (further - the schedule) the next calendar year.
5. The service provider receives the schedule within fifteen working days from the date of its approval from authorized state body on rendering the state services.
6. The schedule affirms not later than nine months prior to the beginning of calendar year in which carrying out optimization and automation of the state services is provided.
7. Concerning the state services which are subject to optimization and automation after one year from the date of entry into force of these rules the schedule is constituted no later than one month.
8. Authorized state bodies in the terms specified in graphics conduct examination of the operating procedure for rendering the state services entering their competence.
9. For carrying out inspection authorized state body:
- creates the working group of number of the workers, representatives of the interested state bodies, authorized state body on rendering the state services, subjects of entrepreneurship and independent experts;
- places the announcement of the beginning of collection of offers on the Electronic Government Internet portal on optimization and automation of the state services entering competence of state bodies.
10. From the moment of the beginning of carrying out inspection authorized state body:
- provides workgroup members with necessary information, documents, regulatory legal acts, consultations of authorized state body, and also the workplaces, the office equipment, communication and other materials necessary for inspection of the state services;
- places on the Electronic Government Internet portal necessary documents, regulatory legal acts and responses according to offers of optimization and automation of the state services.
11. The authorized state body on rendering the state services analyzes collected offers of the population on the Electronic Government Internet portal and results of public monitoring on optimization and automation of the state services within the competence and considers when carrying out inspection.
12. In case of inspection first of all the possibility of automation of the state services is established for what the following actions are carried out:
- determination of nature and number of the paper documents demanded from uslugoluchatel for receipt of the state services and their compliance to electronic information sources of the state information systems for the purpose of replacement of these documents with electronic information resources. If in the state information systems there are no data containing in paper documents the possibility of use of the scanned versions of paper documents and (or) replacements with their information form is determined;
- determination of the integrated information systems, in connection with replacement of paper documents by electronic information sources which are stored and processed in these systems;
- determination of period of time by which the term of rendering the state services can be reduced. Reducing term of rendering the state services is reached by reducing terms on obtaining, check, coordination, delivery of documents, and also exception of number of the approving structural divisions of state body and (or) exception of official interaction with other state bodies in case of replacement of documents by the electronic information sources containing in the state information systems.
13. In cases if the state services cannot be automated at the time of carrying out inspection or there is opportunity in addition to automation to optimize the state service by organizational, personnel, administrative, technological and other activities, the working group determines structure and the characteristic of additional activities as a result of which acceleration and simplification of process of rendering the state services are reached.
14. Additional actions for optimization of the state services, stipulated in Item 14 these rules, include (but are not limited to them) the following measures:
- exception of number of the coordinating structural divisions, the subordinated organizations of state bodies by rational distribution of their functions;
- elimination of duplication of functions of state bodies;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.