of April 11, 2022 No. UP-102
About measures for creation of additional conveniences to activities of private sector in medicine and support of workers of this sphere
For the purpose of expansion of range of modern medical services, further enhancement of activities of the non-state medical organizations, and also ensuring execution of the tasks determined within open dialogue of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan with representatives of health sector who is carried out on March 18, 2022 in new format on the subject "Reforms in Medicine — for Honour and Advantage of the Person":
1. Determine that:
for the doctors who are foreign citizens, not entering category of highly qualified and qualified specialists, the amount of collection for issue of confirmation in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan decreases by the right of implementation of labor activity six times and is collected in fivefold size of basic settlement size;
to the foreign specialists arriving to the Republic of Uzbekistan for the short-term period (up to one month) for the purpose of accomplishment of diagnostic and medical procedures, the program implementation of experience exchange, holding master classes and performance with lectures, and also advanced trainings of workers, receipt of confirmation on the right of implementation of labor activity in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan is not required;
the tourist (hotel) tax collected by medical institutions from the foreign citizens and stateless persons which do not have the permanent residence in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan is cancelled;
requirement for certification of tourist services imposed to medical institutions (except for sanatoria and boarding houses), is cancelled. At the same time conducting accounting of arriving by medical institutions is performed electronically by means of the automated special electronic program.
2. Extend till January 1, 2025 the validity of customs privileges for the new medical equipment, the components, spare parts and consumable materials to the medical equipment imported by legal entities, including under agreements of leasing, No. PP-2863 provided in the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 1, 2017 "About measures for further private sector development of health care".
3. Agree with offers of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty on tax exemption on value added when importing till January 1, 2025 to the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of spare parts of the medical equipment and products, and also consumable materials in the medical purposes, according to the lists created in accordance with the established procedure.
To the Ministry of Health together with the Ministry of Finance and the State Customs Committee in a month proceeding from this Item to introduce the bill on modification of the Tax code to the Cabinet of Ministers, providing privilege on release till January 1, 2025 from the value added tax.
4. Approve the following offers of the Ministry of Health on enhancement of system of advanced training of health workers:
creation in the non-state medical organizations of clinical base of medical highest educational institutions, advanced training and retraining of doctors and nurses in these bases;
reducing term of the working life required for receipt of qualification category, its determination for workers without category - 3 years, for the first category - 5 years, for the highest category - 7 years.
5. To the Ministry of Health jointly with Service of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing and public health and the Ministry of construction in two-month time to make changes to the corresponding regulations on simplification of health and construction requirements in case of receipt of the license by the organizations practising private medicine.
6. Make changes and additions to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
7. To the Ministry of Health together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this Decree.
8. Assign to the Minister of Health B. A. Musayev the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this Decree.
9. To assign control of timely and effective fulfillment of this Decree to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the first deputy adviser to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan L. N. Tuychiyev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 11, 2022 No. UP-102
1. In Item 12 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 5, 2021 No. UP-6221 "About Consecutive Continuation of the Reforms Performed in Health Care System and Creation of Necessary Conditions for Increase in Potential of Health Workers":
a) replace paragraph two with paragraphs the second - the fourth the following content:
medical equipment, products of medical appointment and their accessories certified on the basis of requirements of the organizations specified in appendix No. 3, when carrying out state registration in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan do not pass laboratory researches and are registered in accordance with the established procedure no later than fifteen working days;
products of medical appointment, compliance to requirements of the standard which it is approved by certificates of the organizations specified in appendix No. 3, are exempted from obligatory certification in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan."
b) third to consider the paragraph the paragraph the fifth.
2. In the paragraph the second the subitem "an" of Item 8 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 1, 2017 "About measures for further private sector development of health care" figure "2024" to replace No. PP-2863 with figure "2025".
3. To add the inventory (works, services) which procurement is conducted by the state customers under direct agreements, No. PP-3953, approved by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 27, 2018 with Item 44 following of content:
"The expenses connected with physical examination and treatment of citizens including surgeries and the rehabilitation help, and also their training and training abroad".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.