Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 18, 2022
of March 17, 2022 No. 194
About prolongation of effective period of documents on road transportation of dangerous goods during action of warlike situation in Ukraine
According to article 16 of the Law of Ukraine "About transportation of dangerous goods", to the Law of Ukraine "About accession of Ukraine to the European agreement on the international road delivery of dangerous goods (RDDG)", to articles 52-1, 52-3 of the Law of Ukraine "About traffic", article 23 of the Law of Ukraine "About National police", to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of February 24, 2022 No. 64/2022 "About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine", to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 28, 2022 No. 165 "Some questions of realization of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities", for the purpose of settlement of ensuring uninterrupted road transportation of dangerous goods by highways during action of warlike situation in Ukraine I ORDER:
1. Determine that effective period of certificates on the admission of vehicles to transportation of certain dangerous goods which is issued according to the Procedure for issue and execution of certificates on the admission of vehicles to transportation of certain dangerous goods approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of August 04, 2018 No. 656, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 11, 2018 for No. 1042/32494, and DPOG-certificates on training of transport drivers which transport dangerous goods which is issued according to the Instruction about procedure for acceptance of examinations, issue (exchange) of DPOG-certificates on training of the transport drivers transporting dangerous goods, certificates on training of representatives for safety issues of transportations of dangerous goods, and also accounting and the document storage which are the basis for issue of DPOG-certificates and certificates on training of representatives Ukraine approved by the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of March 21, 2008 No. 130, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on April 15, 2008 for No. 310/15001, is prolonged for the period of action of warlike situation in Ukraine and within ninety days from the date of its termination or cancellation in Ukraine.
2. "About accession of Ukraine to the European agreement on the international road delivery of dangerous goods (RDDG)" to provide to the main service center Ministry of Internal Affairs according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine informing competent authorities of the countries signers of the Agreement on international delivery of dangerous goods (DPOG) on provisions of this order.
3. Determine that after ninety days from the date of the termination or cancellation of warlike situation in Ukraine the documents specified in Item 1 of this order will be considered as invalid.
4. Determine that the traffic routes of vehicles approved by National police of Ukraine during transportation of dangerous goods which effective period expired will be valid during action of warlike situation in Ukraine and within ninety days from the date of its termination or cancellation.
5. To provide to department of interaction with National police of Ukraine (Brain V.) submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
7. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of Ukraine B. Drapyaty and the chairman of National police of Ukraine I. Klimenko within powers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.