of April 13, 2022 No. 243
About approval of the Program of support of digital innovations and technological startups
Based on article 11 of the Law No. 179/2016 on the small and medium companies (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 306-313, 651), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1) the Program of support of digital innovations and technological startups, according to appendix No. 1;
2) the Plan of implementation of actions within the Program of support of digital innovations and technological startups, according to appendix No. 2.
2. Implementation of the Program of support of digital innovations and technological startups to assign to Public organization "Organization for Development of Entrepreneurship".
3. To public organization "Organization for Development of Entrepreneurship" to develop operational management on implementation of this Program in which stages and conditions of implementation of the Program will be determined, and also to provide publication of operational management on the official web page of the organization.
4. Activities for financing within the Program of support of digital innovations and technological startups represent the scheme of the little significant help and fall under operation of the Law No. 139/2012 on government assistance and the Regulations on the little significant help approved by the decision of plenum of Competition council No. 01/2020.
5. Financing of the actions provided by the Program of support of digital innovations and technological startups to perform for the account and within the assignments approved by the annual law on the budget at the expense of grants, projects financed from external sources, and other incomes provided by regulations.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economics.
the Deputy Prime Minister on digital development
Yury to Tsurkan
Minister of Economic Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of April 13, 2022 No. 243
1. The purpose of the Program of support of digital innovations and technological startups (further - the Program) is provision to the innovative small and medium companies (further - MSP) and to startups of non-paid financing on products and services in information technology fields and communication, new technologies for the purpose of stimulation of researches and development in the field of information technologies and communication, prototyping and innovations in the field of steady industrial production and ecological technologies.
2. This Program functions on the basis of three components of thematic financing:
1) digital innovation - the innovative ideas and methods leading to development of digital or electronic products, services and/or models of operating;
2) green technology - the achievements in the field of researches and developments leading to emergence of the new technological services and products intended for the material substitution, machines, processes and systems making negative impact on the environment;
3) steady products - development of innovative processes, the practician and the appendices transforming the existing models of industrial production for the purpose of promotion of tsirkulyativnost of resources.
3. The program supports by means of non-paid financing development and market promotion for commercial purposes of products and/or services, according to the components of thematic financing specified in Item 2, for the following priority areas without excluding at the same time and other areas:
1) information and communication technologies;
2) digital mass media;
4) agricultural industry;
6) health care;
7) financial services;
8) creative industries;
9) electronic trading;
4. The program is intended for the direction of support of the Government and donors on development of dynamic innovative ecosystem in priority areas.
5. The principles which are the cornerstone of financing of digital innovations and technological startups are:
1) transparency - observance of the procedures, standards and criteria established concerning payment of grants, assessment of applicants, assignment of consultants and financial management;
2) the competition - observance of the statutory rules and regulations regulating the declaration of the procedure of acceptance from the companies corresponding to eligibility criterions, bids on financing by means of provision of grant;
3) equality - carrying out necessary assessment of grants for the purpose of providing the equal, objective and fair attitude towards all applicants;
4) variety - respect for the principles of impartiality and nondiscrimination concerning all applicants, irrespective of their ethnic origin, religion, race and nationality, according to eligibility criterions;
5) responsibility - observance of the regulated standards of the reporting and disclosure of fiducial information for the purpose of ensuring responsibility for process of acceptance of finance solutions and operational assessment concerning key performance indicators for all lifecycle of this Program.
6. For the purposes of this Program the following concepts are used:
the expert - the local or foreign guru having high qualification in one of the fields of intervention of this Program;
digital innovation - the innovation providing the high-quality growth of efficiency of processes or products, best-selling in the market, which are based on digital technologies, taking into account the established evaluation criteria and the international practice in the field of innovations, including criteria of the Organization for cooperation and economic development;
grant - the free financial aid provided in the form of the money allocated from the Program or at the expense of donors on development and market promotion for commercial purposes of products and/or services for 3 areas specified in Item according to the components of thematic financing specified in Item 2;
digital products and services - the products and services in digital format developed by technological startups which promote development and increase in efficiency of activities of the companies performing the activities in the areas specified in Item 3, and provide growth and development of the company and access to the foreign markets;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.