of April 21, 2022 No. 105
About prolongation of emergency state
Based on Item m) article 66 of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, Article 15 and part (2) article 18 of the Law on the modes of emergency, obsidional and warlike situation No. 212/2004, in view of the government proposal of the Republic of Moldova based on the conclusion of the Commission on emergency situations of the Republic of Moldova about need of prolongation of emergency state, and also considering the situation connected with regional security and threat for homeland security
The parliament accepts this resolution.
Art. 1. - Extend the state of emergency declared by the Resolution of Parliament No. 41/2022, for 60-day term since April 25, 2022 in all territory of the Republic of Moldova.
Art. 2. - During emergency state the Commission on emergency situations of the Republic of Moldova will publish orders for the purpose of carrying out of the following measures:
1) introduction of specific mode of entry into the country and departure from it;
2) establishment of specific mode of use of airspace;
3) introduction of specific mode of movement in the territory of the country, including concerning turnover and goods control;
4) expulsion out of limits of the territory of the country of persons which presence can influence ensuring public order and state security;
5) temporary evacuation of citizens from the zones posing threat for life with obligatory ensuring permanent or temporary residence with their places;
6) allocation in need of financial resources on enforcement of orders of the Commission on emergency situations of the Republic of Moldova;
7) establishment of specific mode of work of business entities and public organizations, the solution of other questions concerning their activities for the purpose of carrying out rescue and other urgent works;
8) prohibition of holding meetings, public demonstrations and other mass actions;
9) prohibition of creation and activities of paramilitary forces of persons which are in the territory of the state;
10) introduction in need of the normalized consumption of food and other necessities;
11) acceptance in need of the decision on temporary interruption in supply of gas, the electric power and drinking water;
12) adoption of necessary decisions for the purpose of holding operational actions for providing with natural gas, the electric power and other power sources, including according to the procedure of departure from normative provisions;
13) coordination of activities of mass media on:
a) to informing the population on the reasons and scales of emergency situation, on the taken measures for prevention of danger, mitigation of consequences of this situation and protection of the population;
b) to acquaintance of the population with rules of conduct in the conditions of emergency situation;
c) to introduction of special rules on use of means of communication, on fight against misinformation, false news and hateful statements;
14) prohibition of resignation of workers, except the cases provided by regulations for this period;
15) change of procedure for position assignment and dismissal of heads of business entities and public organizations;
16) involvement of citizens for accomplishment of labor obligation for the benefit of society according to the law;
17) implementation in the procedure for requisition of property established by the law for the purpose of the prevention of the situations which led to the announcement and prolongation of emergency state, and liquidation of their effects;
18) accomplishment of necessary actions for protection of critical infrastructure, and also on ensuring cyber security;
19) making of other necessary actions for the purpose of the prevention, reduction and mitigation of consequences of the situations which led to the announcement and prolongation of emergency state;
20) acceptance of necessary measures for management of migration flows;
21) ensuring access to international aid and management of it for the period of action of emergency state.
Art. 3. - Orders of the Commission on emergency situations of the Republic of Moldova are obligatory for execution by heads of bodies of the central and local public authority, business entities, public organizations, and also the citizens and other persons who are in the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
Art. 4. - Orders of the Commission on emergency situations of the Republic of Moldova become effective from the moment of the edition.
Art. 5. - To parliament of the Republic of Moldova in three-day time to inform the UN Secretary General and the Secretary general of the Council of Europe on this resolution and the reasons of its acceptance.
Art. 6. - This emergency state does not influence preparation and carrying out in the spring of 2022 of new local elections in some administrative and territorial units.
Art. 7. - This resolution becomes effective since April 25, 2022, without delay is brought to the attention of the population through mass media and is published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Chairman of the parliament
Igor to Groce
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.