of March 31, 2022 No. 109
About approval of Rules on safety and labor protections during the work at height
According to subitem 41-9) of Article 16 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules on safety and labor protections during the work at height.
2. To provide to department of work and social partnership of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan after day of its official publication;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the first vice-Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan Sarbasov A. A.
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 31, 2022 No. 109
1. These rules on safety and labor protections during the work at height (further – Rules) are developed according to subitem 41-9) of Article 16 of the Labor code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and determine procedure for safety and labor protection during the work at height.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) work at height - work in case of which accomplishment the worker is at height (or at depth) 1,3 of meters and more from the surface of soil, overlapping or working flooring and at distance less than 2 meters from difference border on height;
2) the work permit – task in any form, on safe production of work, the determining content, place of employment, time of its beginning and the termination, condition of safe accomplishment, and also necessary security measures (including on radiation, fire safety and on gas-polluted workplaces), structure of crew and ranking officers.
3. For safety and labor protection during the work at height, works are carried out on the job specification admission.
4. Works at height are not carried out, in case of:
1) insufficient visibility within scope of work;
2) intensity of atmospheric precipitation;
3) thunder-storms and approximations of the storm front;
4) speeds of wind of 15 m/s and more.
5. For observance of temperature interval, when implementing works at height, local climatic conditions and nature of the performed works, according to the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 16, 2022 No. KR DSM-15 "About approval of Hygienic standard rates to the physical factors making impact per capita" are considered (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 26831).
6. Works at height are performed, persons:
1) reached 18 years;
2) passed obligatory preliminary (in case of employment) medical examination of workers, according to the order of the acting minister of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 15, 2020 No. KR DSM-131/2020 "About approval of target groups of persons which are subject to obligatory medical examinations and also rules and frequency of their carrying out, amount of laboratory and functional researches, medical contraindications, the list of harmful and (or) dangerous production factors, professions and works in case of which accomplishment preliminary obligatory medical examinations in case of revenues to work and periodic obligatory medical examinations are performed and rules of rendering the state service "Passing of Preliminary Obligatory Medical Examinations" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 21443);
3) having the certificate of training in the training centers which are carrying out professional training, retraining and advanced training on safety issues and labor protection.
7. Works at height are carried out by crew (link) at least 2 people. The members of crew (link) performing work are in limits of visual and voice communication with each other or have means of radio communication among themselves.
The employer from number of persons employed, appoints the responsible works manager performing coordination of work at height.
8. The workers for the first time allowed to work at height undergo the instructing performed by the responsible head during 5 working shifts.
9. Before the admission to work the responsible works manager:
Acquaints 1), all workers the work permit and the project of works (further-), explains them features and specifics of performance of works on this object;
2) is checked by accomplishment of the actions for safety of work provided by the work permit and the Party of Pensioners of Russia;
3) is checked by technical condition and serviceability of mechanisms and the equipment which will be applied in case of works;
4) determines methods of insurance, point of fixing of the safety and bearing cables, ropes, communication type between working (voice, signs, by radio);
5) is checked by availability, completeness, serviceability and suitability of individual remedies (helmet, mittens, special clothes, footwear, special means depending on type, conditions and requirements of the performed works);
6) is inspected by personal equipment of workers, withdraws the equipment having defects, not ensuring safety of works;
7) is checked by completeness, technical condition and serviceability of personal equipment of workers;
8) checks availability on object of set of emergency inventory of equipment;
9) in the absence of special inventory of emergency (cables) ropes, the possibility of emergency use for the emergency purposes provides at least 2 (cables) ropes applied when conducting works, but uninvolved in these works;
10) availability on object of means of communication checks, fire extinguishing, first-aid kits, their completeness and serviceability;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.