of March 25, 2022 No. 159
About approval of the Regulations on Fonda of development and material security of the State Tax Administration under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of increase in effective management of public finances, according to articles 13, of the 17th constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic:
To allocate 1) to the State Tax Administration under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of means, necessary for forming of Fund of development and material security;
2) in case of project development of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About introduction of amendments to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2022 and the forecast for 2023-2024" to provide the changes following from this resolution.
3. To the State Tax Service under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 25, 2022 No. 159
1. The fund of development and material security of the State Tax Administration under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the State Tax Administration) is formed for the purpose of material stimulation of workers, ensuring their social security and creation of necessary material conditions for effective work of bodies of Tax Service (further - Fund).
2. The fund is created due to financing of account part of the republican budget at the rate to thirty percent from the amount of the funds allocated for financing of expenses of bodies of Tax Service, stipulated in Article 57 Tax codes of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Determine what to thirty percent from the means provided on financing of Fund goes to funds of development and material security of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Ministry of Economy and Trade of the Kyrgyz Republic, with pro rata distribution of means according to the number of staff of central offices of the ministries.
3. Fund is used on:
- development and strengthening of material and technical resources of bodies of the State Tax Administration;
- holding welfare and sporting events, the organization and holding actions for increase in professional skills for employees of bodies of Tax Service;
- payment of cost of food and journey in public transport in city boundaries, the area, area;
- financial incentive and assistance to the staff of authorized tax authority according to the procedure approved by the chairman of the State Tax Administration;
- surcharge to the salary of junior service personnel;
- other actions directed to improvement of activities of tax authorities.
4. The specific directions and the amount of use of fund are established by the chairman of the State Tax Administration.
5. The expenditure of fund is made according to the approved expense budgets.
The financial division of the State Tax Administration records forming (receipt), distributions of fund, exercises control of target use of means according to the estimate appointments approved in accordance with the established procedure and submits the report on the specified means to the manager of Fund according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.