of March 28, 2022 No. 187
About introduction of temporary ban on export of separate types of goods
Based on articles 29 and 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, subitem 1.5 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 5, 2016 "About state regulation of foreign trade activity" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 124
out of limits of the Republic of Belarus in state members of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – EEU) goods according to the list according to appendix regardless of country of source (further – goods);
out of limits of customs area of EEU in the Republic of Belarus to the states which are not state members of EEU, the goods placed under customs procedures of export, temporary export, outward processing and re-export (further – customs procedures).
2. The measure of non-tariff regulation specified in Item 1 of this resolution also extends to goods which are placed under customs procedures in the Republic of Belarus before entry into force of this resolution and whose actual evacuation out of limits of the Republic of Belarus according to customs procedures is performed after entry into force of this resolution.
3. Action of Item 1 of this resolution does not extend to goods:
the Republic of Belarus which is exported out of limits in state members of EEU, and also to the states which are not state members of EEU for rendering the international humanitarian assistance to foreign states based on decisions of the Government of the Republic of Belarus, and also as supplies;
moved within the international transit carriages which are beginning and coming to an end outside customs area of EEU;
placed under the customs procedures in the state member of EEU other than the Republic of Belarus moved with transit through the territory of the Republic of Belarus;
moved within the international transit carriages which are beginning outside customs area of EEU and coming to an end in state member of EEU.
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in accordance with the established procedure to notify the Eurasian economic commission on introduction of the measure of non-tariff regulation specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
5. This resolution becomes effective after its official publication and is effective within three months, except for item 4 and this Item which are becoming effective from the date of adoption of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 28, 2022 No. 187
Code of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of EEU *
Name of goods *
1103 19 200 0
grain and coarse flour from rye or barley, rice
1104 19 990 0
grain of cereals processed
1902, except for 1902 20 100 0, 1902 20 300 0, 1902 20 910 0, 1902 20 990 0
the pasta subjected or not subjected to thermal treatment; the couscous made or unprepared
* Goods are determined only by code of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of EEU, short names are provided only for convenience of use.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.