of February 15, 2022 No. 82
About introduction of licensing of export of crystal white sugar
Based on articles 29 and 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and subitem 1.5 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 5, 2016 "About state regulation of foreign trade activity" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 124
1. Ceased to be valid according to Item 8
2. Ceased to be valid according to Item 8
3. Ceased to be valid according to Item 8
4. Ceased to be valid according to Item 8
5. Ceased to be valid according to Item 8
6. Ceased to be valid according to Item 8
7. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in accordance with the established procedure to notify the Eurasian economic commission on introduction of the measure of non-tariff regulation specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
the item 4 – after official publication of this resolution is also effective till March 26, 2022;
Items 1-3, 5 and 6 – after official publication of this resolution are also effective within six months;
other provisions – from the date of adoption of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.