of June 19, 2003 No. 973-IV
This Law determines legal, economic and social basis of creation and activities of farms as progressive form of business activity of citizens in industry of agricultural industry of Ukraine.
The law is directed to creation of conditions for realization of initiative of citizens on production of commodity agricultural products, its conversion and realization in the internal and external markets, and also for ensuring rational use and protection of lands of farms, legal and social protection of farmers of Ukraine.
1. The farm is form of business activity of the citizens who showed willingness to make commodity agricultural products, to enable its conversion and the realization for the purpose of profit earning on the parcels of land provided to them in property and/or use including in lease, for maintaining farm, commodity agricultural production, personal peasant economy, according to the law.
2. The farm can be created by one citizen of Ukraine or several citizens of Ukraine who are relatives or family members according to the law.
4. The farm is subject to state registration as the legal entity or physical person entrepreneur. The farm acts on the basis of the constituent document (for the legal entity - the charter, for economy without the status of the legal entity - the agreement (declaration) on creation of farm). In the constituent document the name of economy, its location, the address, subject and the purpose of activities, procedure for forming of property (share capital), governing bodies, procedure for adoption of decisions by them, procedure for the accession to economy and exit from it and other provisions which are not contradicting the legislation of Ukraine are specified.
5. The farm registered as the legal entity has the status of family farm provided that in its business activity work of members of such economy which members of one family according to article 3 of the Family code of Ukraine are only is used.
The farm without the status of the legal entity will be organized on the basis of activities of physical person entrepreneur and has the status of family farm, on condition of use of work of members of such economy which exclusively physical person entrepreneur and members of his family according to article 3 of the Family code of Ukraine are. Features of creation and activities of family farm without acquisition of the status of the legal entity are regulated by provisions of article 8-1 of this Law.
The member of the corresponding family can only be the chairman of family farm.
Involvement of other citizens by family farm according to article 27 of this Law can be performed only for accomplishment of seasonal and separate works which are directly connected with activities of economy and require special knowledge or skills.
1. The relations connected with creation, activities and the termination of activities of farms are regulated by the Constitution of Ukraine, the Land code of Ukraine, this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Ukraine.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.