of March 2, 2022 No. 129
About approval of the Program of digital transformation of the small and medium companies
Based on the Law No. 179/2016 on the small and medium companies (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 306-313, 651), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1) the Program of digital transformation of the small and medium companies, according to appendix No. 1;
2) the Plan of implementation of actions of the Program of digital transformation of the small and medium companies, according to appendix No. 2.
2. Implementation of the Program of digital transformation of the small and medium companies to assign to the Organization for development of the sector of the small and medium companies.
3. The organizations for development of the sector of the small and medium companies to develop the operational management necessary for implementation of this Program which will provide stages and sales terms of the specified Program, and also to provide publication of operational management on the official website of the organization.
4. Financing of the actions provided by the Program of digital transformation of the small and medium companies to perform for the account and within the means provided in the government budget including due to external financial aid.
5. Actions for financing within the Program of digital transformation of the small and medium companies constitute the scheme of the little significant help and fall under action of provisions of the Law No. 139/2012 on government assistance and the Regulations on the little significant help approved by the Resolution of the Plenum of Competition council No. 01/2020.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Economics.
the Deputy Prime Minister on digital development
Yury to Tsurkan
Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Finance
Appendix № 1
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of March 2, 2022 No. 129
1. The purpose of the Program of digital transformation of the small and medium companies (further - the Program) consists in recovery and increase in their economic potential by integration of digital technologies, creation of the new business models based on increase in coherence and development of innovative potential.
2. The purpose of the Program is support of the small and medium companies (further - MSP) by provision of non-paid financial support for digitization of own business, and also simplification of access to the domestic and foreign markets.
3. In implementation process of the Program achievement of the following specific purposes is provided:
1) development in entrepreneurs of skills in the field of planning and implementation friendly the business expert for digital transformation at least 40% of beneficiaries;
2) provision of financial support for implementation of plans of digital transformation at least 150 MSP;
3) increase in competitive advantage and portfolio of clients of MSP by 20% at least;
4) development of electronic commerce, assistance to process of reducing turnover of cash and development of courier services for at least 20% of the companies beneficiaries.
4. In this Program the following basic concepts are used:
digitization - creation of digital representation of physical objects or attributes, with transition from manual processes to digital, transformation of data, documents and processes of analog form in digital;
digitalization - simplification or improvement of processes with use of digital technologies and the digitized data, developing culture of use of information technologies in business, transformation of the existing business processes by use of digital technologies that will create opportunities for increase in competitiveness of the companies;
digital transformation - the integration of digital technologies in all processes of business radically changing the mode of work of business and providing considerable benefits to the clients.
5. Beneficiaries of the Program are the micro, small and medium companies determined according to the Law No. 179/2016 on the small and medium companies irrespective of type of property and form of business which correspond to criteria, stipulated in Article 4 physical persons specified the Law, except for working at the patent basis and legal entities of the public law.
6. Beneficiaries get out on the basis of tender within the available budget.
7. Applicants of the Program shall correspond to the following eligibility criterions:
1) perform business activity in the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
2) at least 12 months before date of giving of document package for participation in the Program perform activities and constituted and provided to National bureau of statistics the financial reporting (reduced, simplified or complete according to the National accounting standard) for the last year of activities;
3) have no debt to the national public budget;
4) are provided with the personnel having the necessary preparation for implementation of the investment project confirmed with the corresponding documents / certificates.
8. The fields of activity unacceptable within the Program, are:
1) the companies provided by part (3) article 12 of the Law No. 179/2016 on the small and medium companies, irrespective of type of property and form of business;
2) arms trade;
3) rendering services in financial and legal consultation;
4) trade, except for the products and services received as a result of own economic activity;
5) activities for production or sale of tobacco and alcohol.
9. Inadmissible expenses due to non-paid financing, and also own contribution within the Program are:
1) the cost of the goods and services covered at the expense of other instruments / projects / programs of support;
2) the losses connected with change in the exchange rate of currencies;
3) the expenses incurred before submission of the form on component II - irretrievable financial aid of the Program;
4) purchase of second-hand goods;
5) taxes and fees;
6) transport services;
7) the payments made by cash;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.