of March 24, 2022 No. PP-178
About measures for project implementation "Reform of tax administration" with participation of the World Bank
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 30, 2020 No. UP-6098 "About Organizational Measures for Reducing Shadow Economy and Increase in Efficiency of Activities of Tax Authorities", and also for the purpose of further support of the tax reforms undertaken in the republic and increase in efficiency of tax administration:
1. Take into consideration that:
for project implementation "Reform of tax administration" (further - the Project) the Board of directors of the World Bank approved on June 16, 2021 allocation of loan by International Development Association to the Republic of Uzbekistan in the amount of 60 million US dollars for a period of 30 years, including 5-year grace period;
the period of project implementation is determined within five years (2022 - 2027).
2. Determine target indicators of project implementation:
bringing level of automation of calculation and tax payment to 90 percent;
complete scope of subjects of entrepreneurship electronic services due to increase in number of the electronic services provided by tax authorities;
bringing level of collecting of the value added tax to 75 percent due to full automation of processes of collection of this tax;
reducing to 2 times of expense of time of taxpayers for preparation and delivery of tax reports, tax payment.
3. Determine that:
The State Tax Committee is responsible for coordination of timely project implementation, and also for target and effective use of loan of International Development Association;
debt repayment, allocated by International Development Association, and also interest payment, the commissions and expenses connected with servicing and obligations of loan, expense recovery on customs duties, taxes and fees (except for the taxes connected with the salary) are performed at the expense of means of the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
The State Tax Committee is allowed to perform partial financing of the expenses connected with construction of Data-processing center at the expense of Special fund of financial support, social protection, development of tax authorities and contingencies of the State Tax Committee;
under the State Tax Committee the Project implementation team with the right of opening of the separate bank account which activities are financed for the credit account of International Development Association and other means which are not forbidden by acts of the legislation is created;
the expense budget of the Project implementation team during project implementation is annually approved with the Ministry of Finance;
The chairman of the State Tax Committee is granted the right to establish surcharges and allowances to the head and workers of the Project implementation team according to the procedure, provided for employees of bodies of the State Tax Service, at the expense of Special fund of financial support, social protection, development of tax authorities and contingencies of the State Tax Committee.
The forecast repayment schedule of the loan allocated by International Development Association within project implementation "Reform of tax administration" with participation of the World Bank, interest payment, the servicing commissions and obligations on loan according to appendix No. 2;
5. Authorize the Minister of Finance to sign on behalf of the Republic of Uzbekistan the financial agreement on financing of the Project between the Republic of Uzbekistan and International Development Association.
6. To the State Tax Committee and the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications to give studies for employees of tax authorities in acquaintance with opportunities of new information technologies and software products in the sphere of the taxation according to the schedule according to appendix No. 4.
7. Provide to the State Tax Committee:
creation of necessary conditions for implementation of measures within the Project, including preparation of special rooms for the installation and installation which are purchased the machinery and equipment;
timely and complete project implementation, its coordination and management, conducting monitoring and the reporting during project implementation.
8. And reducings poverty to provide to the ministry of investments and foreign trade and the Ministry of Economic Development inclusion of the Project in Investing programs in accordance with the established procedure.
9. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provide according to requests of the State Tax Committee execution of entrance visas to the foreign specialists participating in project implementation without collection of charges on account of compensation of consular and actual expenses.
10. Assign to the chairman of the State Tax Committee Sh. D. Kudbiyev and the minister of development of information technologies and communications Sh. H. Shermatov the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this resolution.
Discussion of course of execution of this resolution, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the departments responsible for its execution to assign to the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 24, 2022 No. PP-178
one thousand dollars of the USA
Name of component
In total *
Approximate calculation of financing
Means of the Government budget
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.