of December 30, 2014 No. ZR-245
About the state assistance in the field of information technologies
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 17, 2014
1. This Law establishes the basic principles of the state assistance in the field of information technologies and governs the relations connected with forming of system of implementation of the state assistance and activities in this sphere.
1. The legislation on the state assistance in the field of information technologies consists of this Law, the Civil code of the Republic of Armenia and other legal acts.
2. If international treaties of the Republic of Armenia determine other regulations by what those which are provided by this Law then regulations of international treaties are applied.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) information technologies – information systems of servicing or management on computer basis, in particular, on the basis of the software, and also information in all formats, including all types of the technologies used for creation, modification, storage, protection, processing, transfer and safe extraction of data, images (moving, motionless);
and. software development which includes creation of the software, introduction in it of changes, testing and software maintenance, creation of application programs for customers, software development of systems, application programs, storages of data, structures and contents of the website and (or) creation necessary for development and start of the machine teams, adjustment of the device of the software – conversion and adaptation of the certain functions of application programs developed for implementation to the circle of information system of customers,
. advisory activities in the field of computer technologies which include development and designing of the integrated computer systems of technical means of the computer, the software and technologies of communication of the computer, the services connected with user training
century activities for management of computer systems which include intra network management and creation for customers of computer systems and (or) servicing of technical means of data handling and other services in assistance,
data handling, placement of information in network and the accompanying activities which include providing infrastructures for placement of the websites in networks, data handling (complete data handling using the programs provided by users or originals of programs, the services providing the automated processing and introduction of data including services in management of data of storages) and the accompanying services connected with placement of the website specialized services (hosting service) - placement of the websites on the Internet (Web hosting), stream data transmission (not dividing – in packets) or placement of application programs, start of program and hardware resources, servicing of users by means of the central (global) processing computer operating in the mode of separation of general time
of action connected with web portals which include the actions connected with websites – application of search engines for forming and servicing of cloudy storage of the data which are posted online in certain format for the purpose of the organization of easy and available search in addresses or for content; the actions connected with other websites which are effective as the Internet portal as, for example, the information websites providing periodically updated information
e. implementation of educational, research programs in the field of information technologies;
. designing, testing and production of electronic systems, computer-generated imagery and computer simulation, and also designing and testing of integrated circuits;
3) business entity – the commercial and non-profit organizations, including foreign legal entities, branches or representations of the legal entity performing activities in the field of information technologies, individual entrepreneurs;
4) accelerators, incubators – the organizations promoting innovative projects of beginners and the small organizations at all stages of their development with provision of consultation and (or) other resources;
5) technopark, the technocenter - the legal entity or consolidation of legal entities (participants) organized on the basis of cooperation agreement which main task are implementation of investing and innovative programs by forming of the innovative circle – creations of the relevant material, financial base, the activities directed to implementation of scientific developments, high technologies and production of competitive goods in the world market;
6) the certificate – the document confirming right to use with tax benefits;
7) the commission on certification – the commission having in the procedure established by this Law competence to provision, change of the certificate, failure in provision of the certificate, the termination of its action;
8) the certified person – the business entity who received the certificate in the procedure established by this Law;
9) direct participation in the authorized capital – the shareholder, shares or shares in the authorized capital of the legal entity;
10) indirect participation in the authorized capital – in sense of application of this Law is considered indirect participation such participation in the authorized capital of the legal entity with which:
and. the participant has no participation (the share, share or share) in the authorized capital of the legal entity or has the participation which is not granting the right to vote, however with such participation has opportunity the goodwill or the authority directly or indirectly to predetermine decisions of governing bodies of this legal entity, to influence essentially pronouncement (application) of decisions by them or to predetermine the directions, fields of activity of this legal entity,
. the participant has no participation (the share, share or share) in the authorized capital of the legal entity or the participation which is not granting voting power, however has opportunity to predetermine decisions of governing bodies of this legal entity, to influence essentially pronouncement (application) of decisions by them or to predetermine the directions, fields of activity of this legal entity owing to the right to claim concerning this legal entity,
century the participant has 50 and more percent of the shares granting voting power in the authorized capital of the legal entity having participation in the authorized capital of the legal entity
the participant has participation in the authorized capital of the legal entity having participation in the authorized capital of the legal entity and has opportunity the goodwill or the authority to predetermine decisions of governing bodies of this legal entity, to influence essentially pronouncement (application) of decisions by them or to predetermine the directions, fields of activity of this legal entity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.