of May 13, 2021 No. 10
About questions of ensuring industrial safety concerning the boiler rooms having specifics of military application
Based on the paragraph of the fifteenth of Article 10 and part three of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2016 "About industrial safety" the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 354-Z
1. Approve Rules on ensuring industrial safety concerning boiler rooms, including portable transportable, by capacity more than 200 kW irrespective of capacity of the coppers established in them who are using gaseous, liquid and firm fuel types, and (or) single capacity of 100 kW and more, having specifics of military application (are applied).
Minister lieutenant general
V. G. Hrenin
It is approved
Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus of May 13, 2021 No. 10
1. These rules establish requirements of industrial safety to designing, construction, reconstruction, acceptance, commissioning, adjustment, servicing, repair, operation, preservation, liquidation, temporary suspension, conclusion from operation of boiler rooms, including portable transportable, capacity more than 200 kW irrespective of capacity of the coppers established in them who are using gaseous, liquid and firm fuel types, and (or) single capacity of 100 kW and more, having specifics of military application (further if other is not determined, - boiler rooms), belonging to Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus and transport troops (further - Armed Forces), including to production, installation, adjustment, servicing, repair, technical diagnosing, testing of technical devices which are applied in case of operation of boiler rooms (coppers, systems of automatic equipment of safety and regulation, safety devices, installations for dokotlovy processing of water and other devices which technical condition exerts direct impact on condition of industrial safety (further if other is not determined, - technical devices)).
These rules are obligatory for respect of industrial safety by subjects, the boiler rooms which are owners and (or) carrying out the separate work types (rendering separate types of service) when implementing activities in the field of the industrial safety connected with boiler rooms, including with technical devices in their structure.
2. In these rules terms and their determinations in the values established in the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2016 No. 354-Z "About industrial safety", the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of the equipment working under excessive pressure" are applied (TR CU 032/2013) made by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of July 2, 2013 No. 41 (further – TR CU 032/2013), and also the following terms and their determinations:
the owner – connection, military unit, military educational institution, the organization of Armed Forces (further – military unit) in which operation of boiler room is performed;
the gorelochny device – torch which is grouped with the ignition device, locking fuel valves, glyadelka, means of automatic control, regulation and the alarm system (if they are provided in design);
dokotlovy processing of water – processing of water to necessary quality with use of mechanical, chemical and other methods;
documentation – set of documents which are used by the owner of boiler room when implementing its operation;
the customer – dovolstvuyushchy body, military unit for the benefit of which are performed designing, construction, reconstruction, repair, servicing, adjustment of boiler room, and also production, repair, adjustment, technical diagnosing of technical devices;
the applicant – the organization applying for obtaining in the main military inspection of Armed Forces (further – GVI) permission (certificate) to the right of production of specific models (types) of potentially dangerous objects or technical devices operated (applied) on potentially dangerous objects implementation of repair, technical diagnosing of potentially dangerous objects, the technical devices belonging to Armed Forces (or selection of the specified list of works) (further if other is not determined, – permission (certificate));
adjustment – complex of organizational and technical actions for preparation of the technical devices, including elements established in boiler room in their structure, to accomplishment of the technology transactions providing production of heat energy, the heat carrier in the set amounts and required quality with optimum technical and economic indicators in case of reliable and safe operation. Adjustment includes commissioning (individual testing and complex approbation) and regime and adjustment testing;
the production instruction on safe operation for persons from among technicians (further – the production instruction) – the local legal act developed taking into account the requirements stated in management of the manufacturer on installation and operation of the technical device (further – the operation manual) in which specific actions in case of operation of technical devices are established;
commissioning – works which are performed after installation (reconstruction) of technical devices, including their elements. The amount of these works includes complex approbation for achievement of project parameters;
regime and adjustment testing – complex of works which include determination of the optimum modes of operation, values of efficiency, specific fuel consumption with different productivity of copper;
the operation manual – the document containing the data on design, the principle of action, characteristics (properties) of the technical device and specifying necessary for the correct and its safe operation (proper use, installation, repair, adjustment, servicing, storage and transportation) and estimates of technical condition;
the specialized organization – the organization having special permission (license) for the right of implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety regarding designing (development of the technology Section) of boiler rooms, installation, adjustment, servicing, technical diagnosing, repair of potentially dangerous objects, technical devices (or selection of the specified list of works (services));
technicians – the operators of boiler rooms, drivers (firemen) of boiler rooms, bureaucrats of chemical water purification, mechanics and other persons occupied with operation of boiler room;
installation for dokotlovy processing of water – the connection of specific devices (tanks, filters, dosers, fittings and others) allowing to condition water before its receipt in copper to necessary quality.
3. The requirements stated in these rules do not extend on:
mini-boiler rooms with the placed in them by the boiler equipment (package boilers) on any kind of fuel in number of no more than two units and with a thermal power up to 100 kW everyone, service equipment, management systems and protection which are intended for heat supply of buildings or constructions and represent the built-in room or the attached or separate building;
boilers capacity of 100 kW and more with water temperature it is above 115 °C, boilers with the working pressure of more 0,07 of MPa, the coppers working with high-temperature organic (inorganic) heat carriers, using gaseous liquid and firm fuel types;
coppers capacity of no more 0,025 of m3 (25 liters);
coppers with amount of steam and water (liquid) space 0, m3 and less at which the work of value of working pressure in MPa upon amount in m3 does not exceed 0,005.
4. The safety requirements imposed to the equipment working under excessive pressure (to equipment elements (assembly units) and the component parts to it maintaining impact of pressure, showing and the safety devices, devices and devices of safety, coppers having the capacity of more 0,002 of m 3, intended for receipt of hot water, which temperature over 110 °C, or vapor which excessive pressure over MPa 0,05), in case of development (designing), production (production), and also requirements to its marking are established in TR CU 032/2013.
5. Requirements to machines and (or) the equipment which are applied in boiler rooms in case of their development (designing), production, installation, adjustment, operation are established in the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of machines and the equipment" (TR CU 010/2011) made by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of October 18, 2011 No. 823 (further - TR CU 010/2011).
6. Requirements to the devices using gaseous fuel which are applied in case of operation of boiler rooms are established in the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of the devices using gaseous fuel" (TR CU 016/2011) made by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of December 9, 2011 No. 875.
7. Production of coppers which can be applied in case of operation of boiler rooms and to which the requirements stated in TR CU 032/2013, TP CU 010/2011, do not extend shall be performed according to the requirements stated in design (according to Uniform system of design documentation) and technology (according to the Single system of technology documentation) documentation of their manufacturers, and also these rules.
8. The Gorelochny devices used in boiler room shall provide safe operation of the coppers established in it.
The Gorelochny device working at gaseous type of fuel shall be equipped with the automatic control unit of hermeticity of shutoff valves.
9. Boiler rooms are subject to expertize of industrial safety, which is carried out by the military personnel and workers (further, if is not determined other, - officials) managements of the state supervision of GVI (further - management of the state supervision) who are experts in the field of industrial safety according to the requirements stated in Regulations on the procedure for expertize of industrial safety approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 5, 2016 No. 614.
10. Departures from requirements of regulations and rules of ensuring industrial safety are approved according to subitem 19.22.1 of Item 19.22 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed concerning subjects of the managing approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 24, 2021 No. 548 (further – the single list of ministerial procedures).
The copy of the document on approval of departures from requirements of regulations and rules of ensuring industrial safety is stored together with the passport of boiler room.
11. Preparation and examination concerning industrial safety of the military personnel and persons from among civil personnel occupied with operation of boiler rooms are carried out according to the procedure, established in the corresponding legal acts of the Ministry of Defence.
12. In management of the state supervision information collection about threat of origin or about emergence of accidents and incidents in boiler rooms is performed.
13. Forms of passports of boiler rooms, including portable transportable, are given in appendices 1 and 2.
14. In case of absence in operational documents of copper of data on its appointed service life, ten years are accepted by its actual service life.
15. Issue to applicants of permissions (certificates), introduction of changes in them and (or) amendments, prolongation of term of their action, issue of the duplicate, cancellation are performed according to the procedure, established in Regulations on procedure for issue of permissions (certificates) to the right of accomplishment of separate work types (rendering separate types of service) when implementing activities in the field of industrial safety approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 5, 2016 No. 613.
16. When designing boiler rooms it is necessary to consider the requirements stated in these rules.
17. When designing the separate boiler rooms working at any kind of fuel with steam, water-heating and parovodogreyny coppers with a general established thermal power of 360 kW and more, with vapor pressure to 3,9 of MPa and with water temperature to 200 °C, the requirements established in construction regulations of CH 4.02.04-2019 "Boiler installations" approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus of December 26, 2019 No. 74 are considered.
18. When designing boiler rooms with the coppers using gaseous type of fuel the requirements established in construction regulations of CH 4.03.01-2019 "Gas distribution and gas consumption" approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus of December 26, 2019 No. 74 are considered (further - CH 4.03.01-2019).
19. When designing thermal isolation of the equipment, technology pipelines of boiler and engineering communications the requirements established in construction regulations of CH 4.02.02-2019 "Thermal isolation of the equipment and the pipelines" approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus of October 31, 2019 No. 59 are considered.
20. When designing boiler rooms it is necessary to consider the requirements of manufacturers of technical devices, armature and measuring instruments stated in their operation manuals and operational documents.
21. Construction, reconstruction, capital repairs of boiler rooms are carried out according to the project documentation.
22. Before performance of works on construction, reconstruction, capital repairs of boiler room it shall be registered in GVI as construction object.
23. Heads of the specialized organizations who participate in process of construction, reconstruction, capital repairs of boiler rooms shall provide quality control of the works performed by their forces, including carrying out testing.
24. In the course of construction, reconstruction, capital repairs of boiler room the customer can invite the official of management of the state supervision to construction object for determination of completeness and correctness of accomplishment of installation and construction works which affect the field of distribution of these rules.
25. Acceptance for operation boiler after its construction (reconstruction, capital repairs) shall be performed according to the requirements stated in Regulations on the procedure for acceptance for operation of construction objects approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 6, 2011 No. 716.
26. Prior to acceptance for operation of boiler room the customer sends to GVI the notification of the readiness it to inspection regarding compliance of the project documentation and to requirements of industrial safety which mention the field of distribution of these rules.
The official of management of the state supervision draws up results of such inspection in the form of the conclusion.
27. When carrying out inspection of boiler room the official of management of the state supervision shall check:
on compliance of the project documentation of the room, and also arrangement in them technical devices, pipelines and armature;
operability of technical devices;
correctness of installation and operability of measuring instruments;
operability of systems of automatic equipment of safety and regulation, their setup;
functioning of means of the alarm system, light and sound signals, including portable;
operability of action and setup of safety devices;
compliance of operating modes of technical devices on which carrying out adjustment is required;
operability of pumps, tyagodutyevy machines;
operability of devices of systems of fuel feeding and zoloshlakoudaleniye;
compliance of the water and chemical mode to the requirements stated in these rules;
availability of the documents confirming carrying out individual testing and complex approbation of the equipment, and also other operational documents in the part concerning the questions entering competence of management of the state supervision;
availability of the staff list in which the number of persons from among technicians is determined.
28. The conclusion about compliance of the construction object of the allowing and project documentation accepted in operation (regarding operational reliability and industrial safety) is issued in management of the state supervision according to subitem 3.9.3 of Item 3.9 of the single list of ministerial procedures.
29. After acceptance for operation of boiler room any replacement of the technical devices established in it which directly influence condition of industrial safety is not allowed.
30. Adjustment of boiler room shall be carried out according to the developed program.
The program is approved with the customer and in it the work duration, content and procedure for accomplishment of all technology and control transactions with ensuring adjustment are reflected in all operating modes, and also safety of their carrying out.
31. In case of adjustment of boiler room it is necessary to apply quality control system which shall provide performance of works according to the program and requirements stated in these rules.
32. Work terms on adjustment of boiler room, appointment of specialists in adjustment and persons from among technicians, to the meeting conforming qualification requirements, including their admission, are jointly determined by the customer and the head of the specialized organization.
33. In case of adjustment of boiler rooms operation of technical devices without permanent presence of specialists in adjustment and persons from among technicians is not allowed.
34. During adjustment of boiler room the head of the specialized organization is responsible for its carrying out.
35. In case of simultaneous work on adjustment of boiler room by forces of several specialized organizations and (or) for different types of works the customer shall organize coordination of accomplishment of these works.
Simultaneous carrying out on technical devices of works on adjustment, construction and other works in boiler room is not allowed.
36. After carrying out adjustment of boiler room any replacement or re-equipment of technical devices, including their elements, and also complete or partial money withdrawal of measurements are not allowed.
37. In the course of performance of works on construction, reconstruction, capital repairs of boiler room commissioning shall be carried out. These works are carried out after completion of all installation and construction works provided in the technology Section of the project documentation, and execution of the certificate of quality of installation of coppers (boiler room).
38. Commissioning in boiler room in which the coppers using gaseous type of fuel, and also start-up of gas in the mounted gas pipelines and the gas equipment are established is allowed after performance of works on finishing of gasifiable rooms of boiler room and signing of the acceptance act by the working commission in operation of object of gas-distribution system and gas consumption.
39. As a result of carrying out commissioning shall be executed:
washing and purge of technical devices and pipelines (in the cases established in the project documentation, the operation manual and operational documents);
approbation of technical devices, including reserve, adjustment of circulation of working environments, check of functioning of shutoff valves and control devices in the manual mode;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.