of March 3, 2022 No. 184
Some questions of the admission of drivers to control of vehicles
According to articles 12-1, 20 of the Law of Ukraine "About legal regime of warlike situation", the Presidential decree of Ukraine of February 24, 2022 "About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides No. 64:
1. Determine that during action of warlike situation and within year from the date of the termination or cancellation of action of warlike situation:
1) person is allowed to control of vehicles in the presence at it the national car driver license of Ukraine issued to it for the first time on the right of control of vehicles of the corresponding category which effective period expired;
2) effective period of the car driver license belonging to person who moves to the permanent residence to Ukraine in case of its expiration during action of warlike situation is prolonged for year and after that is subject to replacement. Replacement of such certificate is made after passing by person of medical examination and passing theoretical and practical examinations;
3) the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 16, 2020 No. 844 "About approval of samples of forms and technical descriptions on forms of national and international car driver licenses, registration certificates of the vehicle, the temporary registration coupon of the vehicle and sample of distinctive automobile mark of Ukraine and introduction of amendments to some resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2020, No. 77, 2469) is applied by the Art. taking into account the features provided by this resolution;
4) the terms of temporary import specified in registration certificates of vehicles on the territory of Ukraine of the vehicles belonging to diplomatic representations and consular establishments (except the Russian Federation), to representative offices of the international organizations in Ukraine, to their personnel and members of families of personnel (except the Russian Federation) accredited in accordance with the established procedure in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and also intergovernmental organizations and their employees, other representations of the foreign legal entities who are not residents of Ukraine (except the Russian Federation), and also temporary registration coupons of temporary import of vehicles of private use (except the vehicles imported by citizens of the Russian Federation) which ended during action of warlike situation, are prolonged for year.
1-1. Determine that in the period of warlike situation to control of vehicles of category C, C1 in the territory of Ukraine are allowed persons having certificates of the Class B driver.
2. Determine that within year from the date of the termination or cancellation of action of warlike situation person is allowed to examination, necessary for receipt of the certificate of the driver, in the presence of the certificate on the termination of institution on preparation, retraining and advanced training of drivers which effective period expired during action of warlike situation, and/or data in the Unified state register of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and after passing of medical examination according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Health.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.