of March 8, 2022 No. 42
About use of cloudy services by banks in the conditions of warlike situation in Ukraine
According to the laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About legal regime of warlike situation", "About approval of the Presidential decree of Ukraine "About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine"", to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of February 24, 2022 No. 64/2022 "About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine", for the purpose of ensuring with banks processing and storage of information on banking activities, and also personal data protection of clients of banks in the conditions of the warlike situation Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. For action of warlike situation and within two years after cancellation of warlike situation:
1) banks have the right to perform processing and storage of personal data of clients, and also information which contains bank secrecy (including information processing about banking activities, daily maintaining the database about investors and forming of the files D, Z, M, N of archive of the database about investors according to regulatory legal acts of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits and so forth), with use of the cloud services provided with use of the equipment which is located in the State Parties of the European Union, the European community, Great Britain, the United States of America or Canada (further - the States);
2) processing on transactions using electronic means of payment in the territory of Ukraine can be performed by processing resident organizations and/or processing nonresident organizations which are located in the States, including use of cloud services by processing organizations, and on the equipment which is located in the States.
2. Banks have the right to use means of cryptographic information security which conform to requirements of the legislation or requirements of the legislation of the state in the territory of which the equipment for provision of cloud services is located.
3. Banks bear responsibility for safety, confidentiality and integrity of information on banking activities and personal data protection of clients.
4. Banks of Ukraine shall take measures for possibility of the National Bank of Ukraine and Fund of guaranteeing household deposits to receive necessary for accomplishment information access of the functions assigned to them, placed with the supplier of cloudy services, and data on conditions of processing of such information.
5. To department of safety (Igor Konovalov) after official publication to inform banks of Ukraine information on adoption of this resolution.
6. During action of warlike situation and within two years after cancellation of warlike situation, other regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine are effective in the part which is not contradicting requirements of this resolution.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Chairman of National Bank Kirill Shevchenko.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.