of March 6, 2022 No. 39
About settlement of activities of participants of the market of the non-bank financial services, non-bank financial groups, participants of the payment market, the collection companies and legal entities who obtained the license for provision to banks of services in collection
According to Articles 7, 15, 55-1 Law of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to Articles 19, 21, 28 Laws of Ukraine "About financial services and state regulation of the markets of financial services", article 36 of the Law of Ukraine "About insurance", article 26 of the Law of Ukraine "About credit unions", to Articles 9, 10 and 12 Laws of Ukraine "About payment systems and money transfer in Ukraine", to the Law of Ukraine "About legal regime of warlike situation", to the Law of Ukraine of February 24, 2022 No. 2102-IX "About approval of the Presidential decree of Ukraine "About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine"", to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of February 24, 2022 No. 64/2022 "About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine", for the purpose of safety and financial stability of financial system, prevention of the crisis phenomena during introduction of warlike situation and minimization of negative impact of consequences of military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1) participants of the market of non-bank financial services, supervision of which activities is exercised by the National Bank of Ukraine (further - participants of the market of non-bank financial services):
non-bank financial institutions;
legal entities who are not financial institutions, but have the right to provide separate financial services;
persons rendering intermediary services in the markets of financial services;
physical persons entrepreneurs who provide financial services;
permanent missions in form of branches of foreign insurance companies which obtained in accordance with the established procedure the license for implementation of insurance activity;
2) non-bank financial groups, supervision on the consolidated basis of which is exercised by the National Bank of Ukraine (further - National Bank);
3) payment institutes of payment systems, resident members of payment service providers, operators of services of payment infrastructure;
4) collection companies;
5) the legal entities who obtained the license of the National Bank of Ukraine for provision to banks of services in collection.
2. The National Bank does not apply to persons specified in Item 1 of this resolution, corrective action for violation:
1) the terms of submission of the reporting established by Rules of creation and submission of the reporting by the participants of the market of non-bank financial services to the National Bank of Ukraine approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of November 25, 2021 No. 123;
2) terms of accounts presentation and consolidated financial statements for 2021, interim financial statements and the intermediate consolidated financial statements for 2022 constituted on the basis of taxonomy of the financial reporting according to international standards in single electronic format in the center of collection of the financial reporting, operation management of which the National commission on securities and the stock market exercises;
3) requirements about availability of the equity determined in Item 162 of the Section II of Provisions on licensing and registration of suppliers of financial services and conditions of the implementation by them of activities for provision of financial services approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of December 24, 2021 No. 153 (further - Regulations on licensing and registration);
4) requirements about submission to National Bank of documents and information provided by Regulations on licensing and registration;
5) requirements for obligatory submission to National Bank and placements on own websites of information and documents provided by the regulatory legal acts of National Bank specified in appendix to this resolution.
3. The National Bank does not apply to insurers of corrective action for violation of obligatory criteria and capital adequacy ratios and solvency, liquidity, profitability, quality of assets and riskiness of the transactions of the insurer established by the Regulations on obligatory criteria and capital adequacy ratios and solvency, liquidity, profitability, qualities of assets and riskiness of transactions of the insurer approved by the order of the National commission performing state regulation in the sphere of the markets of financial services, of June 7, 2018 No. 850, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 06, 2018 for No. 782/32234 (with changes).
4. The National Bank does not apply to credit unions of corrective actions for violation:
1) the obligatory financial standard rates and requirements limiting risks on transactions with financial assets of credit unions, the established Regulations on the obligatory financial standard rates and requirements limiting risks on the transactions with financial assets of credit unions approved by the order of the National commission performing regulation in the sphere of the markets of financial services, of September 19, 2019 No. 1840, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on November 27, 2019 for No. 1186/34157 (further - No. Provision 1840);
2) terms of holding the regular general meetings of credit union members following the results of 2021.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.