of February 2, 2022 No. 50
About approval of the Concept of the Information system "Establishment of Restriction of Opportunities and Working Capacity" and Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Information system "Establishment of Restriction of Opportunities and Working Capacity"
Based on the Law No. 60/2012 on social integration of persons with limited opportunities (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 155-159, 508), with subsequent changes, and the Law No. 467/2003 on informatization and the state information resources (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 6-12, 44), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1) the Concept of the Information system "Establishment of Restriction of Opportunities and Working Capacity", according to appendix No. 1;
2. Assign public organization "National Consultation on Establishment of Restriction of Opportunities and Working Capacity" as the owner and the holder of Information system "Establishment of Restriction of Opportunities and Working Capacity".
3. Creation of Information system "Establishment of Restriction of Opportunities and Working Capacity" is performed at the expense of means of the Upgrade of the State Services Project, and administration, servicing and constant development of information system will be provided for the account and within the financial resources which are annually selected from the government budget to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection for the National consultation on establishment of restriction of opportunities and working capacity.
Minister of Labour and Social Protection
Minister of Finance
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of February 2, 2022 No. 50
1. The information system "Establishment of Restriction of Opportunities and Working Capacity" (further - the IC UOVT) is the information system consisting of complex of resources and information technologies, software the technician and the methodologies interconnected among themselves. At the same time the IC UOVT will provide the effective controling mechanism in the field of establishment of restriction of opportunities and working capacity by means of digitalization of processes of the National consultation on establishment of restriction of opportunities and working capacity (further - NKUOVT). The system is the information decision from category "The Government for Citizens" (G4C). The IC UOVT is switched on in the "Automated Accounting of Resources of Public, Medical Care, Education, Science and Culture" segment as a part of network of the state information systems.
2. The main objective of the IC UOVT consists in creation of the information resource allowing to improve procedures of establishment of restriction of opportunities and working capacity, and also to provide accounting of all requests and persons which interact with NKUOVT - the public organization subordinated to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection.
3. The main objectives of the IC UOVT are:
1) ensuring transparency of control and management of the file of beneficiaries of NKUOVT;
2) ensuring accounting of all inquiries sent to the address NKUOVT;
3) improvement of procedures of consideration of the applications about establishment of restriction of opportunities and working capacity;
4) management of the file, copies and accounting of persons which requested about establishment of extent of restriction of opportunities;
5) increase in efficiency of activities of NKUOVT;
6) improvement of interaction between all organizations working with direct beneficiaries (citizens);
7) accounting, control and submission of reports on the reasons of approach of restriction of opportunities;
8) creation of statistic and analytical reports as for NKUOVT, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, and for other concerned parties.
4. In the context of this Concept the following concepts are used:
1) workstream - administrative process of the organization within which task, procedures and information are processed or carried out in the certain sequence established by rules by default (procedural rules), for the purpose of creation of product or provision of service;
2) management of documents - set of the procedures used for the purpose of acceptance, management, storage, servicing, provision and destruction of documents in the organization. Proceeding from it, the concept "documents" can be appropriated to large number of data assets, including images, textual records, graphical representations and drawings, and also some modern information objects, such as web pages, electronic messages, instant messages and video files;
3) integrity of data - condition in which data save the content and are treated unambiguously in cases of unexpected actions. Integrity is considered saved if data were not spoiled or destroyed (are erased);
4) metadata - method of assignment of semantic value to the data which are stored in the database (data on data);
5) accuracy of the data - the level of compliance of the data saved in memory of the computer or in documents, to real condition of the objects in the respective area of system reflected by these data.
5. Development and deployment of the IC UOVT are performed based on fair the practician and the principles of development and deployment of information systems:
1) the principle of legitimacy - functions and operations performed in system by its users are legal, corresponding to human rights and the national legal system;
2) the principle of authenticity of data - data which are stored in system and are provided by system, are authentic. Authenticity of data is confirmed by availability of registration of their creation, and also the applied digital signature to these electronic documents. Authenticity of electronic documents is guaranteed also by impossibility of denial of data;
3) the principle of identification - the classification code at the level of the country on which their unambiguous identification and the reference to them is possible is assigned for information packets;
4) the principle of justification of data - introduction of data in the IC UOVT is made only based on records from the documents recognized as information source;
5) system auditing principle - the system registers information on the happening changes that allows to recover document history or its condition at the previous stage;
6) the principle of confidentiality of information - the personal responsibility according to the legislation of persons responsible for information processing in the IC UOVT, for its not authorized use and distribution;
7) the principle of orientation on the user (usability) - the structure, content, access facility and navigation are oriented to users of system;
8) the principle of expansibility - components of system provide means of adjustment and expansion of the existing functions according to future requirements;
9) the principle of use of open standards - is provided interoperability of external systems, and also storage of information according to the legislation;
10) the principle of safety - ensuring desirable level of integrity, exclusivity, availability and efficiency of data protection against loss, misstatements, destruction and unauthorized use. Safety of system provides resistance to the attacks and privacy protection, integrity and preparation for operation of the IC UOVT and its data.
6. Creation and functioning of the IC UOVT is regulated by the following regulations:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.