of March 3, 2022 No. 193
About assignment from reserve fund of the government budget
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. According to the paragraph to the second the subitem 2 of Item 22 of the Section VI "Final and transitional provisions" of the Budget code of Ukraine to cut down the expenses provided to the Ministry of infrastructure for 2022 in the general fund of the government budget according to the program 3101270 "Updating of railway vehicles for transportation of passengers and upgrade of railway infrastructure for development of passenger traffic" for 4300 million hryvnias according to the program 3101170 "The construction of the railway and automobile bridge crossing through the Dnieper River in Kiev (with approaches) on the railway district Kiev-Moscow - Darnitsa" for 706 million hryvnias and according to the program 3101700 "Safety of flights in airspace of Ukraine during the period since on February 14, 2022 before settlement of foreign policy threats" for 13000 million hryvnias and to increase amount of expenses according to the Reserve fund program 3511030 by the amount of 18006 million hryvnias.
2. For the purpose of satisfaction of compelling needs of functioning of the state and proper functioning of Ukrainian Railroad joint-stock company (further - Ukrzaliznytsya) in the conditions of martial law imposed by the Presidential decree of Ukraine of February 24, 2022 No. 64 "About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine" to allocate to the Ministry of infrastructure 17950 million hryvnias for implementation Ukrzaliznytsey of actions, namely:
10006 million hryvnias - for ensuring smooth functioning of rail transport in the conditions of warlike situation in part of purchases of fuels and lubricants, the electric power, medicines, immunobiological medicines (vaccines), medical products, supportive applications to them, the medical equipment, carrying out first-priority emergency recovery operations on objects of railway infrastructure and necessary repair of power and railway vehicles, salary payment;
7444 million hryvnias (as subvention from the government budget to local budgets) - for satisfaction of compelling needs of functioning of the state in the conditions of warlike situation, in particular, on acquisition of necessary food, and also packaging goods for their packing, fuel, construction materials for carrying out first-priority emergency repair work on the objects damaged as a result of fighting, medicines, immunobiological medicines (vaccines), medical products, supportive applications to them, the medical equipment, fee on storage and/or conversion of grain;
500 million hryvnias for purchase of medicines, immunobiological medicines (vaccines), medical products, supportive applications to them, the medical equipment according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 2, 2022 No. 185 "Some questions of implementation of public purchases of goods, works and services for satisfaction of compelling needs of functioning of the state in the conditions of warlike situation" where customer of such purchases is the Ministry of Health.
To the Ministry of Finance to perform the specified expenses at the expense of means of reserve fund of the government budget.
3. To provide to the ministry of infrastructure coordination of expense reduction of the government budget and their direction in reserve fund of the government budget, the stipulated in Item 1 specified resolution, with the Supreme Commander of Armed Forces and the appeal to the Ministry of Finance after the specified coordination on modification of list of the government budget.
4. For the purpose of implementation of financing of the actions determined by Item 2 of this resolution at the expense of the funds allocated from reserve fund the Public treasurer service in case of need according to the appeal of the Ministry of infrastructure and the provided calculations and references of Ukrzaliznytsi can perform money transfer from the account of the Ministry of infrastructure opened in the Public treasurer service into the accounts of Ukrzaliznytsi opened in national banks.
5. To the ministry of infrastructure:
on representation of Ukrzaliznytsi and in coordination with the Ministry of Economics to approve the list of measures for smooth functioning of rail transport in the conditions of warlike situation with possibility of its further adjustment taking into account actual demand;
provide till December 30, 2022. To the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economics and the Public treasurer service the report on use of the funds allocated according to this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.