of March 14, 2022 No. 830
About measures for ensuring financial stability of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the purpose of protection of national interests of the Republic of Kazakhstan and ensuring financial stability of the Republic of Kazakhstan with POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. Forbid export from the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) cash foreign currency and (or) monetary instruments in foreign currency in the amount exceeding equivalent of 10 000 (ten thousand) US dollars and calculated at the rate of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, established for date of export;
2) gold bullions of the affined gold 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 grams and investment coins from ALTYN BARYS gold and from KUMIS BARYS silver, over 100 grams issued by National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also the affined gold.
1-1. Determine that requirements of Item 1 of this Decree do not extend on:
1) transactions of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also transaction of the organizations entering into structure of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) export of the affined gold received after conversion of the foreign raw materials imported on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan from the territory of the state which is not the member of the Eurasian Economic Union, and declared under customs procedure of "re-export" based on the document on conditions of conversion and the act of the state control;
3) export of the affined gold received after conversion of raw materials supplied by the customer of the state which is the member of the Eurasian Economic Union, with the subsequent export of the affined gold on the territory of the same state of the member of the Eurasian Economic Union (based on the conclusion about conversion conditions);
4) the export of the second level by banks of cash foreign currency, not payment and (or) unusable to the address, performed based on the relevant contract with foreign bank;
5) other cases determined by separate acts of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan together with National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other interested state bodies to take necessary measures for implementation of this Decree.
3. This Decree becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.