of March 1, 2022 No. PP-145
About measures for enhancement of water resources management and regulation of relations between water consumers in local link
In recent years for the purpose of mitigation of negative effects of observed deficit of water as a result of global climate change in the country large-scale reforms on further enhancement water resources managements, accounting on them, the water relations, and also economical and effective use of water are exercised.
Despite it in local link effective management of water resources, distributions of water between consumers, accounting on water and water use in the conditions of deficit of water remains at a low level.
For the purpose of effective management of water resources, full accounting on them, enhancement of the relations between water consumers, and also broad involvement in these processes of private sector:
1. Determine the priority directions of water resources management in local link:
reliable providing with water resources of producers of agricultural products and garden plots of the population;
permanent content in technically serviceable condition of irrigational systems, irrigating networks, their hydraulic engineering constructions;
involvement of large producers of agricultural products in management and distribution of water resources in the territory;
widespread introduction of the principles of public-private partnership in transfer to private sector of the state functions on providing economy with water of industries;
accounting on water by means of the automated systems, dependence on which human factor is minimum.
2. Agree with offers of the Ministry of water economy, the Ministry of Agriculture, Council of farmer, Dehkan farms and garden plots of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas about:
to transfer to management to the clusters having on the balance of the earth of agricultural purpose, all water management objects located on space reserved by it on the basis of the principles of public-private partnership;
involvement of private sector in management of water management objects of the areas specialized on fruit-and-vegetable growing and rice growing on the basis of the principles of public-private partnership;
the conclusion of direct contracts on supply of water and rendering water management services between departments of irrigation of areas and the water consumers performing activities on the irrigated lands of agricultural purpose which are not provided by paragraphs second and third this Item.
3. By transfer of the water management objects provided by paragraphs second and third Item 2 of this resolution, on the basis of the principles of public-private partnership, clusters - on land consisting on their balance, the private enterprises which took charge of water management objects - in the zone of servicing:
independently manage all operating water management objects;
provide with water in accordance with the established procedure Dehkan farms and garden plots of the population within water intake limit;
provide conducting full accounting and the reporting under water, implement the automated systems in these processes;
provide step-by-step upgrade of all water management objects in the zone of servicing.
At the same time part of the means provided in the Government budget on expenses on operation of water management objects in the fixed territory is paid to the private partner.
4. Assign to the deputy prime minister Sh. M. Ganiyev the personal responsibility for implementation of system of supply of water and rendering water management services on the basis of contracts between the departments of irrigation of areas and water consumers performing activities on the irrigated lands of agricultural purpose provided by the paragraph the fourth Item 2 of this resolution.
5. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas together with the Ministry of water economy (A. A. Mirzayev), the Ministry of Agriculture (M. I. Ruzmetov) and the Agency according to the inventory under the State Tax Committee (A. V. Allaberganov) till the end of 2026 to carry out complete inventory of the water management objects located in the territory of producers of agricultural products, to provide transfer of the specified objects to them and execution of their cadastral documentation in accordance with the established procedure.
At the same time:
on balance of the corresponding water consumers the internal irrigating and collector and drainage networks servicing one water consumer, their head and internal water intaking and other constructions for the purpose of regular and target operation, repair and recovery are donated;
on balance of the relevant servicing organizations the interfarmer intraeconomic irrigating and collector and drainage networks servicing two and more water consumers, their head and internal water intaking and other constructions for the purpose of regular and target operation, repair and recovery are donated.
6. Inspectorates for control of agro-industrial complex under the Cabinet of Ministers (A. D. Vakhabov) to establish system control of observance of acts of the legislation on water use and water consumption, water supply by the subjects who accepted water management objects on the balance on the basis of water intake limits, and also rational use of water by water consumers.
7. To the Prosecutor General's Office (Sh. Zh. Rakhimov) to establish system supervision of illegal intervention in activities of the subjects which accepted water management objects in management.
8. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make the Government decision providing in a month:
rendering irrigation of areas of services by departments to water consumers on the basis of direct agreements;
payment procedure for services of the water management organizations for water supply;
conditions of involvement of private sector in management of water management objects on the basis of the principles of public-private partnership.
9. To the ministry of water economy together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this resolution.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. M. Ganiyev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.