of July 18, 1996 No. 256
About organizational measures for preparation for introduction in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of excise stamps
For the purpose of ensuring completeness of payment of the excise tax and prevention of illegal import, production and realization in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of tobacco products and the Cabinet of Ministers alcoholic beverages decides:
1. Enter since October 1, 1996 on the tobacco products and alcoholic beverages made in the Republic of Uzbekistan and imported on its territory (except beer) obligatory marking by excise stamps and to forbid their realization without availability of excise stamps.
2. To assign coordination of works on implementation of excise stamps to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan jointly:
with GPO "Goznak" in week time to develop samples and to determine nominal value of excise stamps for tobacco products and alcoholic beverages and to submit the Interdepartmental commission for approval;
with the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan in ten-day time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offer on the sizes of rates of the excise tax on the made and delivered alcoholic beverages and tobacco products and in 15-day time - Regulations on procedure for application of excise stamps in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. For the purpose of the timely solution of organizational technical issues of preparation for introduction of excise stamps in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
To Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan till August 10, 1996 to organize at factory of GPO "Goznak" production of excise stamps in amounts of the submitted requests by the State Tax Committee;
determine JSB Agrobank as authorized bank for storage and issue of excise stamps;
To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two weeks to sign with Buttermilk bank the contract for storage and issue of excise stamps in accordance with the established procedure;
To Uzgosstandart in week time to make changes to standards on tobacco products and alcoholic beverages regarding marking by their excise stamps;
To Uzplodoovoshchvinprom, JSC UZBAT, the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested organizations till September 1, 1996 to acquire and install the special equipment on gluing of excise stamps at the companies tobacco product manufacturers and alcoholic beverages, and also on customs warehouses. The republican commission on monetary policy in accordance with the established procedure to consider and resolve issues of converting of necessary means for these purposes.
5. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
provide in the republican budget necessary assignments for equipment by the corresponding equipment of Customs Services;
together with the Ministry of Justice and the State Tax Committee to prepare offers on modification and amendments in the current legislation and the instruction about procedure for calculation and payment of excises in connection with adoption of this resolution.
6. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent together with the State Tax Committee to expand network of customs warehouses for temporary storage and marking of tobacco products and alcoholic beverages in a month.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S.
Cabinet of Ministers I. Karimov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.