of February 24, 2022 No. 64/2022
About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine
Due to the military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, based on the offer of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, according to Item 20 parts one of article 106 of the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About legal regime of warlike situation" I decide:
2. To military command (To the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Command of the integrated forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, commands of types, separate types of military forces (forces) of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, managements of operational commands, commanders of military connections, parts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the State Border Service of Ukraine, the Public special service of transport, Public service of special communication and information security of Ukraine, National guard of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, Service of foreign intelligence of Ukraine, Management of the state protection of Ukraine) together with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, other executive bodies, local government bodies to enter and perform the measures provided by the Law of Ukraine "About legal regime of warlike situation" and the power necessary for ensuring defense of Ukraine, protection of safety of the population and interests of the state.
3. Due to the introduction in Ukraine of warlike situation it is temporary, for action of legal regime of warlike situation the constitutional rights and freedom of man and citizen provided by Articles 30 - 34, 38, 39, 41 - 44, 53 Constitutions of Ukraine can be limited, and also to be introduced the temporary restrictions of the rights and legitimate interests of legal entities in the limits and amount necessary for possibility of introduction and implementation of measures of legal regime of warlike situation provided by part one of article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About legal regime of warlike situation".
4. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine instantly:
1) to enact the plan of implementation and providing measures of legal regime of warlike situation in Ukraine;
2) to provide financing and to take other measures connected with introduction of legal regime of warlike situation in the territory of Ukraine within powers.
5. To public service of Ukraine on emergency situations instantly together with regional, Kiev city public administrations, other state bodies, organizations, the companies, the organizations of all patterns of ownership to bring single state system of civil protection, its functional and territorial subsystems into readiness for accomplishment of tasks to destination during the special period.
6. Regional, Kiev city to public administrations, local government bodies to form councils of defense and to provide assistance to military command in introduction and implementation of measures of legal regime of warlike situation.
7. To provide to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine informing in accordance with the established procedure the UN Secretary General and officials of foreign states about introduction in Ukraine of warlike situation, about restriction of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen which are variation from obligations under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and about limit of these variations and the reasons of adoption of such decision.
8. This Decree becomes effective at the same time with entry into force of the Law of Ukraine "About approval of the Presidential decree of Ukraine "About introduction of warlike situation in Ukraine".
President of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.