of February 17, 2022 No. KR DSM-16
About approval of the Sanitary rules "Sanitary and Epidemiologic Requirements to Objects of Public Catering"
According to subitem 132-1) of Item 16 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2017 No. 71, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of public catering".
1) the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 23, 2018 No. 186 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of public catering" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 17179);
2) Item 12 of the List of some orders of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to which changes and additions are made the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of July 5, 2020 No. KR DSM-78/2020 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 20935).
3. To provide to committee of sanitary and epidemiologic control of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan after official publication;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
No. KR DSM-16 are approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2022
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to objects of public catering" (further – Health regulations) are developed according to the subitem 113) of Item 15 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 17, 2017 No. 71 (further – the Provision) and establish sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the objects of public catering connected with production, conversion, realization and the organization of consumption of food products.
2. Health regulations contain sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to:
1) to the choice of the parcel of land under construction, to designing, construction new, to reconstruction, re-equipment, re-planning and expansion of the existing objects, repair, commissioning and reshaping of objects of public catering;
2) to water supply, water disposal, heat supply, lighting, ventilation and conditioning;
3) to content and operation of rooms, buildings, constructions and the equipment of objects of public catering (including the objects of public catering serving and making for organized collectives);
4) to conditions of production, packings, transportations, storages, realization and utilizations of food products (including on objects of public catering when carrying out catering servicing on the organization of public catering, on the objects of public catering serving, making for organized collectives and on non-stationary objects of public catering of bystry servicing);
5) to collection and storage of consumer wastes;
6) to implementation of production supervision;
7) to working conditions, consumer services, to medical support and hygienic personnel training;
8) to the organization and holding sanitary and anti-epidemic actions for introduction of restrictive actions, including quarantine.
3. In these Health regulations the following terms and determinations are used:
1) food (food) staples – the products of animal, vegetable, microbiological, mineral, artificial or biotechnological origin and drinking water used for production (production) of food products;
2) culinary product – the food products or combination of products brought to culinary readiness;
3) culinary semifinished product (semifinished product) – food products or combination of food products, last one or several stages of culinary processing without bringing to readiness;
4) culinary products – set of culinary semifinished products, culinary products, dishes;
5) tableware – the tools or tool kits for manipulations with food products directly at table made of the materials allowed for use for contact with food products, reusable and disposable (reusable, disposable), which are divided into the main tableware and auxiliary (collective use);
6) bactericidal irradiator – the device of the opened and (or) closed type which is intended for disinfecting of air and surfaces in rooms by direct ultraviolet rays (ultra-violet radiation) of the bactericidal (antimicrobic) action providing loss of viability of microorganisms (including viruses, bacteria, mold, fungi, yeast, dispute of microorganisms) under the influence of ultra-violet radiation (for example, bactericidal lamp, bactericidal retsirkulyator, irradiator-retsirkulyator bactericidal);
7) disposable tableware – products (objects) intended for contact with food products, for one-time use, used according to marking on their application for preparation (production), acceptance, storage, transportation (transportation), packing, pouring and realization of food products (including for cold, hot dishes, drinks), made of the materials intended for contact with food products, allowed for use, corresponding on safety indicators. Packaging (including glasses, plates, containers, kasaletka belongs to disposable tableware (disposable tableware from aluminum foil), pallets, trays);
8) technical documentation of the manufacturer – documents according to which are performed production, storage, transportation (transportation) and realization of food products, materials and products approved by the manufacturer (standards of the organizations, production schedules, technological instructions, compoundings, specifications, process charts, technical process charts) containing the name of food products with indication of identification signs, its ingrediyentny structure, scope, physical and chemical and organoleptic indicators, and also indicators of safety of food products, the requirement to marking and packaging, expiration dates and storage conditions, transportations and utilizations, lists and the process descriptions of production including technological transactions, and the sequence of their application on the corresponding types of food products, the program of production supervision according to which production of food products or import food products is performed;
9) billet – the room in which preparation of food (food) staples and development of semifinished products is made;
10) semifinished product of high degree of readiness – culinary semifinished product from which as a result of minimum necessary (one-two) technological transactions receive dish or culinary product;
11) defroster – the device intended for defrosting (defrosting) of the refrigerated food products;
12) balanced diet – food of the person which considers his physiological needs for energy value, useful nutrients (proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, minerals, other useful substances), providing its balance, based on data on age, diseases, physical activity, employment, the environment;
13) the equipment – the technical device necessary for accomplishment of its main and (or) additional functions used independently or established on the machine, and also for combination of several machines in single system (processing, refrigeration, trading equipment);
14) mass public actions – sporting, sports and mass, spectacular cultural events;
15) washing bathtubs – the section service equipment: sanitary devices section (washing bathtubs, sinks one - two - three-section and more sections), intended for objects of public catering and trade, facilities for production of food products, used in case of production (production) of food products for processing (defrosting) and washing by manual method of food products, for washing of ware, stock, the equipment, packaging (container), which washing reservoirs of the sufficient sizes for ensuring their complete immersion, for large-size ware (kotlomoyechny), stock, the equipment, packaging (container);
16) soft ice cream – the dairy products developed on milling cutter and which did not undergo process of hardening in the skoromorozilny camera;
17) non-stationary object of public catering of bystry servicing – non-stationary object of public catering with production (without conversion of food products) and realization of culinary products of instant public catering (dishes, culinary products, drinks of bystry simple production), with independent consumer service, equipped with the equipment (technological, refrigerating, if necessary trade), the automated devices (devices) intended for automatic preparation (production) and realization of food products (automatic machines) or without those, expected one or several workplaces, not having rooms for storage of food products, with provision of places for its consumption or without those, following types:
non-stationary object of public catering of bystry servicing – not portable (without use of the vehicle);
non-stationary object of public catering of bystry servicing – portable (with use of the vehicle);
18) object of food of bystry servicing – the object of public catering realizing the narrow range of dishes, products, drinks of simple production, from semifinished products of high degree of readiness, and providing the minimum costs of time for consumer service (non-stationary, stationary);
19) galley – rooms for preparation and meal of crew of the vessel numbering no more than five people;
20) saloon – the room on the vessel for rest and meal (for the commanding structure (officers);
21) catering (catering servicing) – the activities of objects of public catering consisting in rendering services in the organization of public catering out of objects of public catering on the location chosen as third parties and individuals (by orders of consumers), including the organization of exit servicing of activities of different function and retail sale of finished culinary products of objects of public catering and with attraction of all objects and services rendering contract food services (including preparation of dishes and their delivery in the place of the order, heating of dishes, servicing, laying, registration of table, flood and giving of drinks to guests, cleaning of ware, rooms and the territories performed by the serving exit personnel and similar services);
22) date of packaging (packing, pouring of liquid food products) – date of placement of food products in packaging (container);
23) object of public catering (further – food object) – the facility for production, conversion, realization and the organization of consumption of food products, including with provision of places for its consumption;
24) products of public catering – set of culinary products, bakery, confectionery and drinks;
25) public catering – the business activity connected with production, conversion, realization and the organization of consumption of food products;
26) hookah – the device used for the inhalation of aerosol, vapor or smoke arising from decay and (or) heating of tobacco, and also the products which are not containing tobacco leaf and in which aerosol, vapor or smoke pass through vessel with liquid;
27) melange egg – mechanical mix of egg whites and yolks, without observance of their exact ratio;
28) stock – the food object objects intended for implementation of engineering procedure of production of food products and trading activity, applied to various transactions in the course of preparation (production) of food products and consumer service (visitors): for opening of packaging (container), quality check, preparation and to production, preparation for realization, packing and leaves of food products, self-service of consumers (visitors) (trays, carts), advertizing and exhibition stock and objects depending on appointment, places of use;
29) food products of nonindustrial production – the food products received by citizens in house conditions and (or) in personal subsidiary farms or the citizens who are engaged in gardening, truck farming, livestock production and other types of activity;
30) object of food of small performance – object of public catering with number 50 less seats with the limited range of preparation of dishes. The organization of the main production process for preparation of dishes in these objects of food in one room by the principle of local division is allowed;
31) cold dishes (snack) – the dishes which are not exposed to secondary thermal treatment, given at the beginning of chilled meal with temperature in case of distribution is not higher plus (further – "+") 10 to +14 degrees Celsius (further – the °C), stored in refrigerating cases or cameras at temperature (4±2) °C (the cold appetizers cold the boiled, fried, stuffed and jellied dishes), in case of production of dishes is used the products brought to readiness which are not exposed to secondary thermal treatment;
32) sanitary special clothes (further – special clothes) – set of protective clothes of personnel (headdress or hair-net, jacket with trousers or dressing gown (disposable or reusable), grid for beard (moustaches); apron, footwear; the individual protection equipment used in production of food products (mask protective for respiratory organs (disposable or reusable) (further – mask), gloves (disposable or reusable), intended for protection of raw materials, auxiliary materials and finished food products against pollution, including mechanical particles and microorganisms;
33) sanitary scrap – food products with the changed organoleptic and consumer properties which arose owing to violations during technological transaction, transportation and (or) warehousing, realization, spoil resulting in impossibility of its use for the intended purpose;
34) sanitary day – specially allotted time (once a month suffices) for carrying out clear-out of rooms, cleaning, sink and disinfection of the equipment, stock and rooms, in need of disinsection and deratization of rooms;
35) trading equipment – the equipment intended and used for the calculation, demonstration and storage of food products, consumer service (visitors) and carrying out cash settlings with consumers (visitors) in case of realization of food products: exhibition equipment (show-window, refrigeration equipment, counter, rack), automatic machines (devices) for automatic realization of food products, equipment for trade automation;
36) non-stationary object of food – the shoddy construction or temporary design which is unsteadily connected with the earth regardless of availability or lack of connection (technological accession) to networks of engineering facilities including the automated device or the vehicle using raw materials or on semifinished products with the corresponding set of rooms for production and realization of product assortment of public catering;
37) stationary object of food – the building or part of the building (the built-in, built-in attached, attached room), the construction or part of construction (the built-in, built-in attached, attached room) firmly connected with the earth and connected (technologically attached) to networks of engineering facilities;
38) dish – food products or combination of products and the semifinished products brought to culinary readiness, portsionirovanny and drawn up;
39) the range of food products – set of the food products united on any to one or set of signs;
40) storage conditions of food products – the optimum parameters of the environment set by the manufacturer (including temperature, humidity of air, the light mode) and procedure for the address (including protection measures from spoil by wreckers, insects, rodents; measures of preserving integrity of packaging), safety, necessary for ensuring, organoleptic, physical and chemical properties and indicators of safety inherent in food products;
41) expiration date of food products – period of time during which the food products completely conform to the safety requirements imposed to it established by technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – the Union) which action extends to it, and also keeps the consumer properties declared in marking and on the expiration of time which the food products are not suitable for proper use;
42) the commodity neighbourhood – the conditions excluding joint storage, transportation (transportation), packing (weighing, packaging, marking), realization of crude and finished food products preventing its pollution and penetration of the foreign smells affecting its quality and safety;
43) perishable food products – food products which expiration dates do not exceed 5 days if other is not established by technical regulations of the Union on separate types of food products, requiring specially created temperature conditions of storage and transportation (transportation) for the purpose of preserving safety and prevention of development in it pathogenic microorganisms, microorganisms of spoil and (or) formation of toxins to the levels hazardous to health of the person;
44) processing equipment – the technical device for realization of engineering procedure, its part or technological transaction (including devices for automation of engineering procedures of preparation (production) and realization of food products (automatic machines (devices) for automatic preparation (production) and realization of food products);
45) technological transaction – separate part of engineering procedure;
46) engineering procedure – change of physical and (or) chemical, and (or) structural and mechanical, and (or) microbiological, and (or) organoleptic properties and characteristics of raw materials, components, materials in case of production of products of public catering;
47) the food preparation station – the room in which preparation of finished food products from semifinished products is performed;
48) refrigeration equipment – the equipment for storage, demonstration and realization of the cooled or refrigerated food products;
49) the refrigerator (refrigerating chamber) – the special room of warehouse type intended for cooling treatment of perishable food products, stock holding of the refrigerated and cooled food products;
50) organized collectives – the contingent of the organizations (objects), irrespective of their departmental accessory and patterns of ownership, with the round-the-clock or day stay of four o'clock and more, united by identical conditions of life, food, training, education, medical attendance, work (objects of preschool education and training, orphanages, objects of education and education of children and teenagers, the residential organizations, improving, sanatorium objects, health care facilities, the rehabilitation centers, objects of medico-social resettlement: houses boarding schools, rehabilitation centers, centers for rendering social services; field camps, industrial facilities, building sites);
51) flour culinary product – culinary product of the set form from the test, with various stuffings or without them (including pies, pies, pizza, chebureks, pelmeni, belyashes, manti, croissants, pancakes, pancakes, fritters, products of ethnic and foreign cuisine);
52) ware – the products (objects) intended for contact with food products, used according to marking on their application for preparation (production), thermal treatment, acceptance, storage, transportation (transportation), packing, realization and consumption of food products, reusable and disposable, made of the materials intended for contact with food products, allowed for use (products (objects) for table layout and specially intended for consumption of food at table (tableware), for tea drinking (tea-things), products for preparation of products of public catering (kitchen, galley (on sea constructions) ware), packaging (vessels, reservoirs) for storage of food products);
53) food court – the object of public catering of bystry servicing of modern format in the public buildings and constructions (shopping facilities (shopping centers, shopping centers and other objects of trade), hotels, stations, the airports, objects of education, sports complexes, other buildings and constructions) provided by multiple subjects of domestic trade of bystry servicing (objects of public catering, vending machines), which are entering and not entering into retail chain stores; in total with the various range of the made and sold products of instant public catering from semifinished products of high degree of readiness (dishes, culinary products, drinks of bystry simple production) (further – products), only in disposable tableware or consumer packaging, the self-services functioning by method in combination with method of traditional servicing and the providing minimum costs of time for consumer service, the providing general hall (platform) with platitudes of consumption of products, availability of the equipment (device) intended for implementation of payments with use of payment cards is possible with forming of zones various partitions or other, and also.
4. In these Health regulations the terms which specially are not determined in this Chapter are used in the values established by the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About health of the people and health care system" (further – the Code), the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of food products" (further – TR CU 021/2011) approved by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of December 9, 2011 No. 880, technical regulations which action extends to food products, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About safety of food products", the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On regulation of trading activity", the order of the acting minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2015 No. 264 "About approval of Rules of domestic trade" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 11148), GOST 30389-2013 (Interstate standard) "Services of public catering. Catering establishments. Classification and general requirements", GOST 31984-2012 (Interstate standard) "Services of public catering. General requirements", GOST 31985-2013 (Interstate standard) "Services of public catering. Terms and determinations".
5. The choice of the parcel of land under construction, designing, construction new, reconstruction, re-equipment, re-planning and expansion of the existing objects, repair, commissioning and reshaping of objects of food are determined according to requirements of the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction, according to subitem 23-16) of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further – the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction), performed according to article 46 of the Code, health regulations, hygienic standard rates approved according to the subitem 133) of Provision Item 15, technical regulations (further – documents of regulation) and these Health regulations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.