of February 21, 2022 No. 44
About approval of the list of the international and state organizations, non-governmental organizations and funds providing grants on preserving biodiversity and development of especially protected natural territories
According to the subitem 6) article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About especially protected natural territories", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed list of the international and state organizations, non-governmental organizations and funds providing grants on preserving biodiversity and development of especially protected natural territories.
2. To provide to committee of forestry and fauna of the Ministry of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan, after its official publication.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The Minister of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 21, 2022 No. 44 is approved by the Order
1. Asian Development Bank (ABR/ADB).
2. World Tourism Organization.
3. World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF).
4. Global Environment Facility (GEF/GEF).
5. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD/EBRD).
6. International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD/IBRD).
7. International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
8. The organization for cooperation in the field of culture and education (UNESCO/UNESCO).
9. Secretariat of the United Nations (UN/UN).
10. UN organization for food and agricultural industry (FAO/FAO).
11. Development program of the UN (PROON/UNDP).
12. United Nations Environmental Program (YuNEP/UNEP).
13. The technical assistance program of the European Union for the CIS countries the TASIS (TACIS) Program.
14. The Asian Organization for the Cooperation in Lesnoy the Sector (AFoCO).
1. American agency on the international development (YuSAID/USAID).
2. British Council British Council (BS/VS).
3. The German society on technical cooperation (GTZ).
4. Danish agency on the international development (DANIDA).
5. Department on the international development of Great Britain (DFID).
6. Korean Forest service of the Republic of Korea (KFS).
Non-governmental organizations and funds
1. Corporate fund "Seimar Social Fund".
2. Corporate fund "Fund of Preserving Biodiversity of Kazakhstan".
3. Corporate fund "International Fund for Houbara Conservation - Kazakhstan" (International Fand fo Hubara Konserveyshn - Kazakhstan).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.