of February 21, 2022 No. PP-139
About additional measures for support of construction of housing and the industry of construction materials
For the purpose of further development of the sphere of construction and complex of production of construction materials, ensuring construction of affordable housing for the population in regions, reducings discrepancy of the demand and supply in the market of construction of housing of the republic:
1. Take into consideration that according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 9, 2021 No. UP-6244 "About Additional Measures for Increase in Industrial Capacity of Regions" 24 of the area and the city of the republic are specialized on production of construction materials.
2. Approve offers of the Ministry of investments and foreign trade, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty, the Ministry of construction, Uzpromstroymaterialy Association, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas on:
to formation of clusters of the construction materials creating value added chain from production, conversion and laboratory testing of raw materials before production of ready construction and facing materials in 8 areas of the republic according to appendix No. 1 *;
to establishing production of construction materials in 16 areas and the cities of the republic by means of the organization of industrial cooperation with other regions according to appendix No. 2 *;
to education in each region at least one cluster of construction of housing creating value added chain from production of construction materials and designing of construction objects to construction of ready multi-storey apartment houses.
3. Approve the Program of providing with external engineering and communication networks of the formed new clusters of construction materials and construction of housing in 2022 according to appendix No. 3*.
4. Determine that since March 1, 2022:
all legal entities are allowed to export the cement, cement clinker and glazing glass made in the republic on the basis of direct agreements without restrictions (without quotas);
The agency of promotion of export for a period of up to January 1, 2024 provides subsidies to the domestic export companies (their authorized representatives) on compensation to 50 percent of costs on transportation of construction materials by road, railway and air transport to all countries, including the adjacent states.
to release and placement of the international corporate bonds of JSB Uzpromstroybank in equivalent at least 300 million US dollars for financing of projects of production of construction materials proceeding from capital market situation, and also to attraction of financial resources of foreign credit lines in the amount of 150 million US dollars on support of clusters of construction of housing, without guarantee of the Government, till the end of 2023;
to renewal of the credit line allocated with Fund of reconstruction and development of JSB Uzpromstroybank according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 9, 2021 to No. UP-6244 "About Additional Measures for Increase in Industrial Capacity of Regions" as subordinary debt for a period of 5 years.
6. To provide to the ministry of construction for the purpose of reducing time and decrease in construction costs of housing by means of widespread introduction of energy saving materials in construction:
carrying out together with Uzpromstroymaterialy Association in a month and further - on permanent basis of broad promotion of benefits of use in construction of multi-storey apartment houses of the energy saving wall construction materials given in the list according to appendix No. 4 * to this resolution;
paying of special attention in the course of carrying out SUE Ekspertiza gradostroitelnoy dokumentatsii and its branches of examination of the design estimates of construction of multi-storey apartment houses to use in construction of energy saving wall construction materials.
7. Approve Establishing shot of implementation of exploration works for forming of new nonmetallic fields in 2022-2023 according to appendix No. 5*.
Determine that according to appendix No. 5 * to this resolution for implementation of exploration works funds in the amount of 100 billion sum within the means allocated to the State committee on geology and mineral resources from the Government budget for implementation of exploration works in 2022-2023 are allocated.
8. In a month to provide to the state committee on geology and mineral resources together with khokimiyats of areas exposure to biddings of 400 sites of mineral deposits.
9. Establish for the Khorezm region the cost of the investment projects provided with necessary external engineering and communication networks at the expense of means of the Government budget according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 25, 2021 No. PP-5233 "About measures for providing investment projects with external infrastructure" in the amount of at least 50 billion sum.
At the same time expenses on providing investment projects worth from 50 billion sum with external engineering and communication networks to 200 billion sum, according to this procedure, shall not exceed 20 percent of cost of project data.
10. Approve the Plan of measures for further development of construction of housing and the industry of construction materials according to appendix No. 6*.
* appendices No. No. 1 - 6 are given in Uzbek.
11. Make changes to some resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 7.
12. To the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the Ministry of construction, the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this resolution.
13. Assign to the first deputy minister of investments and foreign trade A. B. Voitov, the chairman of the board on industrial development of construction materials in case of Uzpromstroymaterialy Association S. S. Annaklichev, the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas and the city of Tashkent the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this resolution.
Discussion of course of execution of this resolution, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the departments responsible for its execution to assign to the deputy prime minister S. U. Umurzakov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 7
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 21, 2022 No. PP-139
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.