of January 18, 2022 unitary enterprise No. 12
About questions of National certifying commission in case of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of ensuring functioning of national system of certification scientific and research and educational personnel, I decide increases in level of training and the status of scientists for implementation of the major innovative projects of the state value:
- Regulations on procedure for award of academic degrees according to appendix 1;
- Regulations on dissertation council according to appendix 2;
- Regulations on procedure for assignment of academic statuses according to appendix 3;
- Regulations on advisory council according to appendix 4.
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the decisions into accord with this Decree.
3. To impose control of execution of this Decree on management of control of execution of decisions of the President and the Presidential Administration Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 18, 2022 No. 12
1. This Provision determines the legal basis of assessment of qualification of scientific and scientific and pedagogical workers and criteria to which the theses provided for scientific degree competition shall answer establishes procedure for award of academic degrees of the doctor and candidate of science.
2. The national certifying commission in case of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Commission) through advisory and dissertation councils performs assessment of scientific and scientific and pedagogical workers, determines compliance of the provided theses for scientific degree competition to the criteria established by this Provision and pursues single state policy in the field of the state certification scientific and research and educational personnel of the top skills.
3. The main link of system of certification scientific and research and educational personnel of the top skills are dissertation councils which are created according to the decision of presidium of the Commission in accordance with the established procedure in case of widely known for the achievements in the corresponding industry of knowledge higher educational institutions, the academic and industry research institutions (further - scientific research institute).
4. Criteria of wide popularity of higher educational institutions and other public scientific institutions in these or those industries of knowledge are functioning of doctoral studies and postgraduate studies, availability of accreditation, school of sciences and research base.
5. The academic degree of the doctor of science is awarded by presidium of the Commission to the job seekers having academic degree of the candidate of science based on the petition of the dissertation council accepted by results of public defense of a thesis, and the conclusion of advisory council of the Commission.
6. The academic degree of the candidate of science is awarded by presidium of the Commission to the job seekers having complete higher education or the academic degree of the master based on the petition of the dissertation council accepted by results of public defense of a thesis of the job seeker, and the conclusion of advisory council of the Commission.
7. The procedure for award of academic degrees to persons using the data which are the state secret in the works is determined by Regulations on award of academic degrees to persons using in dissertation works of data with signature stamp "For office use".
8. National diplomas of the doctor of science and candidate of science, certificates on equivalence of academic degree are granted based on the decision of presidium of the Commission and signed by the commission chairman.
Forms of national diplomas of the doctor of science and the candidate of science, certificates on equivalence of academic degree, technical requirements to them, procedure for their registration and issue affirm the Commission.
9. The thesis is individual scientific and qualification work and shall be written solely by the job seeker, contain set of the new scientific results and provisions pushed by the author for public protection, to have the internal unity caused by certain orientation of work, availability of communications of results among themselves within the developed or researched problem and other signs and to confirm personal deposit of the job seeker in science. In case of determination of specific personal participation of the job seeker in receipt of the results stated in the thesis and the abstract it shall be specified what belongs to it - the idea, hypothesis, their experimental confirmation, developed technique or the equipment, theoretical development of the received results, the formulation of scientific provisions, etc.
- development of the new scientific direction or conceptual development of one of the urgent scientific directions and content of essentially new results which set is large achievement in the corresponding branch of science;
- the solution of scientific problem by development of new evidence-based technical, social and economic and technological methods which implementation makes especially large contribution to development and acceleration of scientific and technical progress depending on the sphere of science and subject in the corresponding industry of knowledge.
11. The thesis for degree of the candidate of science shall be the individual scientific and qualification work presented in the form of specially prepared manuscript which contents answer one of the below included qualification signs:
- the solution of the tasks having essential value for the corresponding industry of knowledge;
- statement of the evidence-based technical, social and economic or technological developments having essential value for national economy depending on the sphere of science and subject.
12. Doctor's and candidate theses can be provided to protection on one or two scientific specialties within one branch of science.
13. Persons having the higher medical education confirmed with the diploma of the specialist or master on veterinary sciences - persons having the higher veterinary education confirmed with the diploma of the specialist or master on jurisprudence - persons having the higher legal education confirmed with the diploma of the specialist or master are allowed to protection of theses for degree of the doctor of science, candidate of science on medical sciences.
The persons which ended training in doctoral studies, also job seekers, attached to the higher educational institutions and/or the scientific organizations having research and experimental base for preparation of theses are allowed to protection of doctoral dissertations.
Persons which ended training in postgraduate study and also the job seekers having the corresponding higher education, attached to the higher educational institutions and/or the scientific organizations having research and experimental base for passing candidate examinations and preparation of theses are allowed to protection of master's theses.
14. Responsibility for completeness of statement and reliability of results of the thesis are born personally by the job seeker, the research supervisor (consultant), commission of experts of dissertation council, and also the organization where the thesis was carried out and which carried out preliminary expert examination.
Scientific results, publications and provisions which were submitted by the job seeker for protection of the master's thesis cannot be submitted for protection of the doctoral dissertation.
Availability in the doctoral dissertation of the materials used in the master's thesis is admissible, but cannot exceed 20 percent of total amount of material.
For the purpose of improvement of quality of the thesis for job seekers the time frame between protection by the master's and doctoral dissertation is established at least 5 years.
15. The new solutions proposed by the author of the thesis shall be strictly reasoned and objectively estimated by official opponents, members of dissertation council, and also members of advisory council in comparison with other known decisions.
16. The data on use of the scientific results received by the author supported by the documents on implementation of new quantitative and qualitative indexes, on benefit of the offered technologies, product samples, materials shall be provided in the thesis having applied (practical) value. In the thesis having theoretical value recommendations about use of scientific conclusions and results shall be formulated.
Originals of acts of implementation shall be approved by the head of the organization in which implementation was performed, and are certified by the relevant service of personnel management.
17. The main results of the doctoral dissertation shall be published in the scientific publications which entered the List of the reviewed scientific periodicals which rules of forming, requirements to the reviewed editions, their mark assessment affirm presidium of the Commission and are posted on the website of the Commission.
Availability of one Article in the periodic scientific publications indexed by the Scopus or Web of Science systems, except for theses on the Kyrgyz language and the Kyrgyz literature for which availability at least 4 Articles in the periodic scientific publications indexed by the RINTs system with impakt-factor not below 0,2 is obligatory is obligatory. The total quantity of points according to publications shall constitute at least 250.
18. Newspaper Articles, deposited manuscripts, theses of reports are not included into the list of the published works.
19. The scientific and famous specialists of production having academic degree of the candidate of science, who made scientific and practical contribution to development of the national economy of the republic and having considerable scientific achievements in the corresponding branch of science as exception are granted the right of protection of the doctoral dissertation in the form of the scientific report.
20. Protection of the doctoral dissertation in the form of the scientific report requires availability of the individual monograph and at least 12 Articles in the periodic scientific publications indexed by the Scopus or Web of Science systems.
The monograph shall be individual, amount at least 10 printed pages.
Requirements to the doctoral dissertation presented in the form of the scientific report and procedure for carrying out its protection are determined by Regulations on dissertation council.
21. The main results of the master's thesis shall be published in the scientific publications which entered the List of the reviewed scientific periodicals which rules of forming, requirements to the reviewed editions, their mark assessment affirm presidium of the Commission and are posted on the website of the Commission.
Availability at least 2 Articles in the scientific publications indexed by the systems "Scopus", "Web of Science" or RINTs with impakt-factor not below 0,1 is obligatory. The total quantity of points according to publications shall constitute at least 100.
22. No more than two Articles of the job seeker of academic degree can be published in one edition of publication, other Articles are not considered.
The last publications shall be published no later than one month before submission of the thesis in dissertation council.
23. Are equated to the published works in which the main scientific results of the thesis for scientific degree competition are stated: diplomas on opening; patents for inventions; certificates on useful model; patents for industrial design; computer programs; the topology of integrated chips registered in accordance with the established procedure and also the reports read at scientific conferences, symposiums, forums and published in full.
24. The job seeker of academic degree represents the thesis on paper as the manuscript and in electronic form. Requirements to execution of the thesis are established by the Commission.
Execution of the thesis shall conform to the requirements established by the Instruction for execution of theses and abstracts of theses approved by the decision of presidium of the Commission.
25. According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About state language of the Kyrgyz Republic" theses can be written in the state or official languages, at the same time for theses in state language availability at least 4 Articles for doctor's and at least 2 articles for the master's thesis issued in the corresponding language is obligatory.
26. Subjects of theses shall be coordinated to the priority directions of development of science or to the directions of the main research works of scientific institutions, higher education institutions, are approved by their academic councils for each job seeker personally, approved with management in the place of the main work and posted in the Register by that dissertation works on the website of the Commission.
27. The doctoral dissertation is carried out under the leadership of the scientific consultant. As the scientific consultant according to the doctoral dissertation the doctor of science is attracted.
In case of accomplishment of the doctoral dissertation on two specialties appointment of the second scientific consultant - doctors of science is allowed.
The subject of the doctoral dissertation and the scientific consultant affirm after award to the job seeker of academic degree of the candidate of science the solution of the academic council of scientific institution or higher education institutions where the thesis, at least in 5 years prior to submission of the thesis in dissertation council is prepared.
The doctoral dissertation can be carried out by the job seeker independently without scientific consultant.
28. The doctor of science in the specialty, corresponding to the abstract, and on other specialties - on set of the published works is appointed the research supervisor of the master's thesis. Appointment of two research supervisors only in case of accomplishment of the master's thesis on joint of two specialties is allowed.
29. To scientific management with the permission of the Commission (based on the decision of advisory council of the Commission) the candidate of science having the years of service of scientific or scientific and pedagogical work which are in academic status of the associate professor or senior research associate at least 5 years, having Articles in the scientific publications which entered the List of the reviewed scientific periodicals, including at least 4 Articles in the periodic scientific publications indexed by the Scopus or Web of Science systems can be attracted, the total quantity of points according to publications shall constitute at least 200.
30. The subject and the research supervisor according to the master's thesis affirm the solution of the academic council of scientific institution and higher education institutions where the thesis, at least 3 years prior to submission of the thesis in dissertation council is prepared.
31. If according to two theses prepared under the leadership of one research supervisor or the consultant, the dissertation council or presidium of the Commission passes the negative decision, then the research supervisor or the consultant is discharged of management of dissertation works of graduate students and job seekers of academic degree for a period of three years according to the decision of the Commission.
32. When writing the thesis the job seeker shall give references to the author and source from where he borrows materials or separate results.
33. When using by the job seeker in the thesis of the ideas or developments belonging to coauthors, the job seeker shall specify their contribution to theses and the abstract with indication of specific personal deposit in these works and developments.
At the same time the thesis provided to the Commission undergoes testing according to the computer Antiplagiat program for availability or lack of the fact of plagiarism. Use in the thesis of others works without references to the author and (or) source of borrowing, results of the scientific works performed by the job seeker of academic degree in co-authorship without references to coauthors and its representation as own work is recognized quality of plagiarism. In that case the thesis is rejected without the right of its repeated protection. Information on the rejected thesis is posted on the website of the Commission.
34. The scientific results received in co-authorship are completely included into the thesis only of one of coauthors. On complete or partial use of scientific results it is necessary to receive the written consent of coauthors which is attached to the certification documents sent to dissertation council and the Commission.
35. Candidate examinations are component of certification of job seekers by preparation of master's theses by them. The purpose of examinations - to establish depth of professional knowledge of the job seeker, readiness degree to independent research work. Passing candidate examinations is obligatory for the admission of job seekers to protection of theses.
The job seeker independently chooses higher educational institution for passing candidate examination.
36. The job seeker of academic degree of the candidate of science shall pass candidate examinations in the following disciplines:
- history and philosophy of science;
- foreign language;
- Kyrgyz language.
37. The job seeker of academic degree of the candidate of science having the higher education which is not corresponding to branch of science on which the thesis is prepared takes additional candidate examination in the specialty on which acceptance of the thesis to protection is performed.
38. Candidate exams are held on permission of the head of scientific institution or higher education institution sessionno, two times a year (May, June, October, November).
39. In case of representation of dissertation work in dissertation council candidate examination in special discipline can be accepted out of session terms.
40. Candidate examination in special discipline is taken in the place of the forthcoming protection.
41. For foreign job seekers (except citizens of the State Parties of the CIS) candidate examinations are established on Kyrgyz or to Russian as to foreign language.
42. If the thesis is executed on joint of two scientific specialties, the job seeker takes candidate examinations in each specialty separately and in different days.
43. Candidate examinations in special discipline are taken according to scientific specialty (scientific specialties) and the branch of science provided by the nomenclature of scientific specialties on which academic degrees are awarded, the approved Commission (further respectively - the scientific specialty, the nomenclature) on which preparation is performed (is prepared) the thesis.
Candidate examination in special discipline is taken according to the program, two-piece: the standard program - minimum in the specialty, developed by leaders in the corresponding industry higher education institutions and scientific institutions, and the additional program developed by the relevant department (department, the sector, laboratory) and approved by the Commission.
The additional program shall include the new Sections of this branch of science and Sections connected with the direction of scientific research of the job seeker and also to consider the last achievements in this branch of science and the latest literature.
44. Candidate examinations in history and philosophy of science and foreign language are given according to the programs developed and approved by authorized state body in the fields of education and sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic.
45. Passing candidate examination in history and philosophy of science is allowed in higher education institutions, institutes of National academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic where there are independent departments and structural divisions on philosophy.
46. Passing candidate examination in foreign language is allowed in higher education institutions and scientific institutions where regular candidates and doctors of science on profile of the corresponding languages work. Determination of level of proficiency in the Kyrgyz language is performed in public institution "Kyrgyztest".
47. Persons specializing on Kyrgyz and to foreign languages, take candidate examination respectively on Kyrgyz and to foreign languages in the higher education institutions and scientific institutions having postgraduate study on this specialty.
48. The structure of the commission on acceptance of candidate examinations in foreign language for persons who are not specializing in this area joins the skilled specialists teachers of foreign languages, and also the representatives of departments and divisions of the scientific organizations as graduate student having academic degrees and who are fluent in the corresponding foreign language.
49. The higher education institutions and scientific institutions having postgraduate study on the corresponding specialty can hold candidate exams at graduate students and job seekers of third parties. The commission on acceptance of candidate examinations in each discipline is appointed by the order of the head of higher education institution or scientific institution as a part of the chairman (the vice rector or the deputy director), two-three members from among skilled scientific and scientific and pedagogical workers.
50. The commission is competent to hold candidate exams if at least two specialists in profile of the held exam, including one doctor of science, except cases, stipulated in Item the 48th this provision participate in its meeting.
51. At acceptance of candidate examinations there can be members of the corresponding dissertation council of the organization where exam, the rector (director), the vice rector (deputy director) of the organization, representatives of the Commission, ministry, department and other state body to whom the organization is subordinated is held.
52. About passing candidate examination the certificate of the established form is issued, and in the place of passing the last examination of the certificate of passing the previous candidate examinations are replaced with the single certificate.
53. Rectors of higher education institutions, heads of scientific institutions and their deputies (vice rectors, associate directors) are not allowed to take candidate examinations in the place of the main work.
54. The commission does not accept documents on examination if the established procedure of holding candidate examinations was broken.
55. Results of candidate examinations are valid within ten years from the date of delivery.
56. The job seeker has the right to provide the thesis to protection to any dissertation council created according to the decision of the Commission. At the same time the specialty of the thesis shall correspond to specialty on which it is authorized to dissertation council to carry out protection.
57. The job seeker of academic degree who is the head of the organization is forbidden to represent to protection the thesis to the dissertation councils created based on this organization.
58. The job seeker of academic degree who is the head of public authority or local government body, and also the government (municipal) employees performing work which involves conflict of interest capable to influence the made decisions concerning the state scientific certification is forbidden to represent to protection the thesis to the dissertation councils created based on the organizations which are under authority of these bodies.
59. Carrying out protection of doctoral dissertations in candidate council is forbidden.
60. The dissertation council establishes date of protection of the master's thesis not later than in three months, the doctoral dissertation - not later than in four months from the date of submission of the statement by the job seeker or submits to the job seeker within the specified terms the motivated conclusion about refusal in acceptance of the thesis to protection.
61. With the permission of dissertation council according to the defended dissertation the abstract with amount to two printed pages - for doctor's and one printed page - for the master's thesis in the Kyrgyz and Russian languages shall be printed as the manuscript. According to doctoral and master's theses in the field of the humanities the amount of the abstract can be increased to 2,5 and 1,5 of printed page respectively.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.