of December 28, 2021 No. 508
About approval of rules of management of utility waste
According to Item 2 article 365 of the Ecological Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of management of utility waste.
2. To provide to department of state policy of waste management of the Ministry of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting Minister of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Acting Minister of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 28, 2021 No. 508
1. These rules of management of utility waste (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 1) of Item 2 of article 365 of the Ecological code of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Code) and determine procedure for management of utility waste.
2. In these rules the following determinations are applied:
1) utility waste are the following consumer wastes:
the mixed waste and separately assembled waste of households, including, in addition, paper and cardboard, glass, metals, plastic, organic waste, wood, textiles, packaging, the used electric and electronic equipments, batteries and accumulators;
the mixed waste and separately assembled waste from other sources if such waste in character and to structure is similar to waste of households.
Utility waste does not include production wastes, agricultural industry, forestry, fishery, septic tanks and sewer network, and also from treatment facilities, including deposit of sewage, vehicles or waste of construction which left operation;
2) municipal solid waste - utility waste in firm form;
3) consumer wastes - the waste which is formed as a result of life activity of the person, fully or partially lost the consumer properties products and (or) products, their packaging and other substances or their remaining balance, expiration date or exploitation of whom expired irrespective of their aggregate state and also of which the owner independently physically got rid, or documentary transferred to the category of consumer wastes;
4) container areas - special platforms for accumulating of utility waste on which containers for collection of utility waste, with availability of sidings for the specialized transport performing transportation of utility waste are placed;
5) the specialized organizations - the individual entrepreneurs or legal entities performing activities for collection, sorting, transportation, recovery and (or) removal of utility waste.
3. According to article 327 of the Code the specialized organizations shall carry out the corresponding transactions so that not to create threat of damnification of life and (or) to human health, ecological damage, and, in particular, without:
1) risk for waters, including underground, atmospheric air, soils, animal and flora;
2) negative influence on landscapes and especially protected natural territories.
4. Local executive bodies according to Item 2 and item 4 of article 367 of the Code will organize centralized system of collection of municipal solid waste (further - MSW) by means of carrying out tender (tender) for determination of participants of the market of the MSW performing collection and transportation of municipal solid waste according to the Code, Chapter 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About public procurements" and these rules.
5. Separate collection of utility waste is performed according to Requirements to separate collection of waste, including to types or groups (set of types) of the waste which is subject to mandatory separate fee taking into account technical, economic and ecological feasibility, approved by the order of the acting minister of ecology, geology and natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 2, 2021 No. 482 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 25595).
6. Separate collection is performed on the following fractions:
1) "dry" (paper, cardboard, metal, plastic and glass);
2) "wet" (food wastes, organic chemistry and other).
7. Collection of Sukhoi of fraction of waste can be performed by the organization of stationary and mobile offices for acceptance of waste, including via automatic devices for acceptance of waste.
8. Export of utility waste is performed according to the schedule.
For minimization of transport costs of utility waste the minimum frequency of export of waste conforming at the same time to the established health and nature protection requirements is accepted.
In case of establishment of frequency of export it is necessary to take into account amounts of formation of utility waste, their morphological structure, type and the number of the containers applied to collection (in case of collection by means of containers).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.