of January 14, 2022 No. 2
About approval of the Instruction on the organization and carrying out selective state statistical observation of the prices of food products in shops of retail trade
Based on subitem 8.10 of Item 8 of the Regulations on National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 26, 2008 No. 445, National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Recognize invalid:
the resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2017 No. 84 "About approval of the Instruction on the organization and carrying out selective state statistical observation of goods prices in shops of retail trade and behind the prices of consumer goods and the paid services rendered to the population for calculation of parity of purchasing power of Belarusian ruble";
the resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of September 27, 2019 No. 99 "About change of the resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2017 No. 84".
I. V. Medvedev
Approved by the Resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of January 14, 2022 No. 2
1. This Instruction establishes procedure for the organization and carrying out by bodies the state statistics of selective state statistical observation of the prices of food products in shops of retail trade (further - selective observation).
2. In this Instruction terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 8, 2014 No. 128-Z "About state regulation of trade and public catering" and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
the basic organization - the organization which is representatively selected for selective observation in which registration of the prices of food products is performed;
consumer price - the actual price of the goods realized on free sale which is final price of consumption and includes the value added tax, excises and other taxes, and also costs and profit of the basic organizations;
registration of the prices - collection of primary statistical data about goods prices, the created lists of food products which entered in (except fruit and vegetable products) and fruit and vegetable products for selective observation;
goods representative - the specific goods relating to certain type of goods which in limits of set of this type of goods can differ in insignificant features (details) which are not influencing quality and the main consumer properties;
trade discount - the goods price discount provided by the seller to the buyer in connection with terms of transaction and depending on the current market situation;
the goods price - money value of cost of goods in Belarusian rubles for quantitative commodity unit.
3. The organization and carrying out selective observation includes the following stages:
selection of settlements;
selection of the basic organizations;
selection of goods representatives;
registration of the prices.
4. Selective observation is performed in the following forms of the state statistical observations:
6 prices (RT-goods) "Data on goods prices in objects of retail trade and the paid services rendered to the population" (Section I);
12 prices (RT-fruit and vegetable products) of "Data on sales amounts and prices of fruit and vegetable products in shops of retail trade".
5. Selective observation is made in the territory of the Republic of Belarus in the city of Minsk, in all regional centers and selectively - in the district centers (cities) selected by National Statistical Committee (further - Belstat).
6. For carrying out selective observation 31 cities according to the list of the cities for carrying out selective observation according to appendix 1, are selected where more than 50% of the population of the republic and over 70% of urban population of the republic live.
7. Selection of the basic organizations for selective observation is made by specialists of departments of statistics of the prices of the head statistical offices of areas and the city of Minsk.
8. Selection of the basic organizations for selective observation is performed based on official statistical information on sales amounts of goods to the population and primary statistical data in the following forms of the state statistical reporting:
1 bidding (retail) "Report on retail trade";
12 bidding (goods turnover) "Report on the retail turnover and inventories of goods, goods turnover of public catering".
In case of selection of the basic organizations enabling the realization of fruit and vegetable products it is necessary to study in addition saturation of shops of the city specific goods, goods quality and level of prices for it.
9. For carrying out selective observation the sample of the basic organizations joins autonomous, network, corporate shops of retail trade which depending on range of goods can be specialized and unspecialized.
The basic organizations which perform activities on permanent basis are selected and regularly offer broad range of goods for sale.
The sample of the basic organizations shall include the shopping facilities, different in the area, located both in the central part of the city and on its suburbs.
10. On each goods which are selected for selective observation at least five basic organizations shall be selected (if availability of shopping facilities in the territory of the city allows).
11. Annually (in December) based on the made selection of the basic organizations for selective observation by departments of statistics of the prices of the head statistical offices of areas and the city of Minsk their lists with indication of the name and the location of the basic organization, the name of goods, the prices for which are registered in the basic organizations, are constituted.
12. Lists of the basic organizations can change (to be supplemented) in case:
replacements of the basic organization by other organization;
additional selection of the organization.
Replacement of the basic organization is made in case of non-realization of activities by it during the long period of time (more than 6 months), its liquidation (the activities termination) or change of its specialization.
The compulsory provision for inclusion in sample of the basic organizations of in addition selected organization is its uniformity with the basic organization, availability of goods, similar or closest on consumer properties, and the comparable level of prices for it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.